No Home - Ch. 202 - Eunyung Baek's Home (11)

Dex-chan lover
im actually begging that eunyung goes with them and the dad doesnt pick up on what theyre trying to do and that this arc doesnt end with his parents not getting caught by the police and eunyung not getting out of that house because all i want now is for eunyung to be happy aaaaaaaaaa

Double-page supporter
Honestly I'm not even curious about how he look like, he's a piece of shit either ways

Does this author hates us
There's so much cliffhangers it's driving me crazy to the point where I'm about to buy the original webtoons coins and screenshot and translate every chapter i can buy

All praise Whatascans for the new chapter 🧎‍♀️ now that ive binge the whole series waiting for a week is dreadful. Eunyung needs to stay out of that house, idk what his plan is but it better be good. its tough trying to trust the process but he pulled through with how he handled the dorm supervisor arc.

Group Leader
I want a friend like Juwan and Haejoon, they are really good guys. Juwan can touch me all he want in my sleep too I won't mind jk. But seriously I hope this arc is ending soon this is so stressful.

i love this manhwa so so so much the characters are all so dear to me i hope so much that eunyung accepts their help........ i know it wont go smoothly but pleaseseassagfdkjgn SHAKES HIM

Double-page supporter
I am so relieved, it seems that Haejoon did not delete the photos he took of Eunyung and also recorded the phone conversation with the abuser, I hope it is enough evidence to report them
AND THAT JUWAN AND HAEJOON GO TO LOOK FOR HIM AT HIS HOUSE AFTER KNOWING ALL THE ABUSE
AAAAAAAA WHEN WILL EVERYTHING GET BETTER?
f2df7c88890d3ad88bdf4c5165edf841.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread