No Home - Ch. 216 - Again, Eunyung (1)

Double-page supporter
I thought the last one will be the end? *i haven't read it but kinda confused here.

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the chapter!

But man, you hate to see it. An adult giving great, honest advice to a kid. Inevitably damaging when the kid realizes it isn’t as easy as making one change. I can only imagine how troubled Eunyung gets when his hard work gets snubbed.

This series too damn good! So glad it has such a goof TL!

Group Leader
Thanks for the chapter!

But man, you hate to see it. An adult giving great, honest advice to a kid. Inevitably damaging when the kid realizes it isn’t as easy as making one change. I can only imagine how troubled Eunyung gets when his hard work gets snubbed.

This series too damn good! So glad it has such a goof TL!
a goof TL??? D: i cant believe you said that

BCS

Dex-chan lover
So that's a second person(we know of) that gave Eunyung "the talk"

I swear if Eunyung ever actually does change it better be some groundbreaking event and not some "one minute long monologue from behind a closed door" BS

Double-page supporter
huh, as a kid whenever I went to my friends houses my mom said to never open the fridge to get food because it was rude.
is it an asian thing or just common decency?

aw the teacher...... good adults in this series are so sparse..... sad.

if he's sleeping over at someones place, shouldn't he be able to eat when he's he's hungry? like i get it to not open the fridge if you're over for like, a couple hours or a day or meal. but if its several days, almost a week, i would think that if you're hungry you shouldn't have to wait till the host deems when you can and how small of a portion you are allowed to eat

Users who are viewing this thread