No Home - Ch. 236 - Haejoon Goh's Home (2)

Fed-Kun's army
Literally, mother prevented him from being there as a father.

You, there's no excuse. You fundamentally fail to read and continue to blame him just because you feel like it.

Again, if you want to blame him for the time AFTER he learned of the mother's death, then sure.

But you're not. You still can't even read.

You, "there's no good excuse to be a deadbeat father". This just fundamentally shows you refuse to read.

Again, tell me HOW. How could he send anything for Haejoon's birthday when the mother cut off all ties? Tell me how.

You can't because there isn't a way, and you are actually just complaining for no good reason. For explicitly bad reasons.

Before you reply, you need to tell me how. Literally the first question I asked you at the very beginning, and yet this many replies later, you still didn't even say anything. Unlike Haejoon's father, I am giving you an opportunity and yet you are still failing.
As a FATHER he is supposed to at the very least be there for his son. If he’s mother isn’t allowing it, then he should’ve taken it up with the government. But he didn’t do jack. That’s what a deadbeat is. His mom isn’t all powerful, he could’ve found a way to be in Haejoons life even if it was just a letter. If he found the uncle in a year he could’ve found Haejoon in the DECADE when he was absent but he didn’t. Because he was waiting. Like he said in the chapter. He was waiting to be able to breathe. Does that answer your question? Idk why ur going so hard for haejoons absentee father

Dex-chan lover
As a FATHER he is supposed to at the very least be there for his son. If he’s mother isn’t allowing it, then he should’ve taken it up with the government. But he didn’t do jack. That’s what a deadbeat is. His mom isn’t all powerful, he could’ve found a way to be in Haejoons life even if it was just a letter. If he found the uncle in a year he could’ve found Haejoon in the DECADE when he was absent but he didn’t. Because he was waiting. Like he said in the chapter. He was waiting to be able to breathe. Does that answer your question? Idk why ur going so hard for haejoons absentee father
Maybe he didn't find the uncle. Maybe the government was the one that found him and then let him find the uncle. That's something I already said is reasonable, but you don't even want to think of that possibility.

He should've taken it up with the government. Using the negative money he has. Because the government does everything for free.

Let me put it in a way you still probably won't understand but maybe you might. Imagine he had a highly contagious disease. If he writes a letter or tries to meet Haejoon, Haejoon would get sick and die. Also imagine for this example that there's no emails or phone calls, and if he writes a letter, it's still contagious.

Or imagine that there are violent debt collectors or there who would want to hurt his family if they knew he had one.

Those are obviously not what's happening here, but my point is that he could REASONABLY think that Haejoon is better off without him in his life if the mother is there taking care of him. He might have been WRONG, but you can be reasonable while still being wrong.

Lol, I knew you were going to pull the crap statement of me getting hard for the absentee father. You know how I knew? Because you're predictable and shallow. It took you three posts to respond to the singular question that I asked you at the beginning.

You say I'm getting a hard on for an absentee father? Looks more like you got a hard on for absentee brain power. Took you this long to give an excuse that I already addressed.

Fed-Kun's army
O
Maybe he didn't find the uncle. Maybe the government was the one that found him and then let him find the uncle. That's something I already said is reasonable, but you don't even want to think of that possibility.

He should've taken it up with the government. Using the negative money he has. Because the government does everything for free.

Let me put it in a way you still probably won't understand but maybe you might. Imagine he had a highly contagious disease. If he writes a letter or tries to meet Haejoon, Haejoon would get sick and die. Also imagine for this example that there's no emails or phone calls, and if he writes a letter, it's still contagious.

Or imagine that there are violent debt collectors or there who would want to hurt his family if they knew he had one.

Those are obviously not what's happening here, but my point is that he could REASONABLY think that Haejoon is better off without him in his life if the mother is there taking care of him. He might have been WRONG, but you can be reasonable while still being wrong.

Lol, I knew you were going to pull the crap statement of me getting hard for the absentee father. You know how I knew? Because you're predictable and shallow. It took you three posts to respond to the singular question that I asked you at the beginning.

You say I'm getting a hard on for an absentee father? Looks more like you got a hard on for absentee brain power. Took you this long to give an excuse that I already addressed.
omg you’re being so rude…

Haejoons father didn’t have a disease and if he had violent debt collectors after him that’s on him.

And It doesn’t even matter what he went through because he wasn’t there for haejoon.

Tons of fathers have debt and are still there and tons of fathers have diseases and are still there. Even moms who keep their kid away from their fathers have still been there. These are all excuses

I don’t like him because he wasn’t there for haejoon and that has effected haejoon negatively. It’s that simple. I’m not gonna try to see things from his perspective because I’ve already seen how his recklessness as a father has effected haejoon

I’m just basing these comments off of what I’ve seen so far like I’ve done with every other chapter. I even used to hate juwan and now he’s one of my favorites. That does not make me shallow, I’m just reacting to what the author have given us.

That’s why I’m not trying to “what if” it cuz I’ve been wrong 90% of the time. So based on strictly what I’ve read so far, I don’t like his father.

Dex-chan lover
O

omg you’re being so rude…

Haejoons father didn’t have a disease and if he had violent debt collectors after him that’s on him.

And It doesn’t even matter what he went through because he wasn’t there for haejoon.

Tons of fathers have debt and are still there and tons of fathers have diseases and are still there. Even moms who keep their kid away from their fathers have still been there. These are all excuses

I don’t like him because he wasn’t there for haejoon and that has effected haejoon negatively. It’s that simple. I’m not gonna try to see things from his perspective because I’ve already seen how his recklessness as a father has effected haejoon

I’m just basing these comments off of what I’ve seen so far like I’ve done with every other chapter. I even used to hate juwan and now he’s one of my favorites. That does not make me shallow, I’m just reacting to what the author have given us.

That’s why I’m not trying to “what if” it cuz I’ve been wrong 90% of the time. So based on strictly what I’ve read so far, I don’t like his father.
It's really ironic that you call me rude when you were the first one to be rude. Up until you said I had a hard on for the father, I never said anything insulting. Then, the moment that I repeat your own words to you, then you call me rude.

No duh he didn't have a disease. I literally already said that. I clearly said that wasn't the case here.

"Even moms who keep their kid away from their fathers have still been there." This is a highly stupid statement, and let me break down for you exactly why.

First,if the mother literally cut off all contact and his Haejoon from him, then he has no real means of finding where she is. Again, legal system? With the negative money he has? You know, the point that you raised and then I flipped because it actually shows that you're wrong? I'm not just dropping it because you didn't talk about it. It is your own words showing that you were wrong.

Second, I completely admit that there are a lot of fathers who are somehow able to fight the odds and be there for their child even if the mother actively tries to prevent it. Is that the standard for this? You are actively saying that he should be successful in fighting against the mother who cut off all ties with him? That's the standard not just here but also for others. I want to be clear even though apparently you still fail to read. Maybe this standard of yours is good. But it is also perfectly reasonable to say that this is a bad standard. It is perfectly reasonable to say that you are wrong.

And you still haven't addressed the other point I raised. "he wasn’t there for haejoon and that has effected haejoon negatively" This is a MASSIVE speculation. Maybe it was for the best that he chose to not be part of Haejoon's life. With him and the mother fighting and getting a divorce and him knowing that she is taking care of Haejoon, he could reasonably think that it was better for Haejoon to not know him.

Let me be clear. In that above scenario, that doesn't make him a good guy. It's better for Haejoon to not know his father because his father being present would be negative. That is completely possible and yet doesn't make the father a good guy.

You literally try to say that you're not trying to what if it when you ACTIVELY ASSUMED that his absence was negative. Yes, that was a major assumption on your part NOT based on the reading.

My problem is that you 1) apparently can't see your own words and how contradictory you are, and 2) you fail to see the reasonability of other positions. You can disagree with reasonable positions, but that doesn't mean they aren't reasonable. That's something you refuse to accept, apparently.

Fed-Kun's army
It's really ironic that you call me rude when you were the first one to be rude. Up until you said I had a hard on for the father, I never said anything insulting. Then, the moment that I repeat your own words to you, then you call me rude.

No duh he didn't have a disease. I literally already said that. I clearly said that wasn't the case here.

"Even moms who keep their kid away from their fathers have still been there." This is a highly stupid statement, and let me break down for you exactly why.

First,if the mother literally cut off all contact and his Haejoon from him, then he has no real means of finding where she is. Again, legal system? With the negative money he has? You know, the point that you raised and then I flipped because it actually shows that you're wrong? I'm not just dropping it because you didn't talk about it. It is your own words showing that you were wrong.

Second, I completely admit that there are a lot of fathers who are somehow able to fight the odds and be there for their child even if the mother actively tries to prevent it. Is that the standard for this? You are actively saying that he should be successful in fighting against the mother who cut off all ties with him? That's the standard not just here but also for others. I want to be clear even though apparently you still fail to read. Maybe this standard of yours is good. But it is also perfectly reasonable to say that this is a bad standard. It is perfectly reasonable to say that you are wrong.

And you still haven't addressed the other point I raised. "he wasn’t there for haejoon and that has effected haejoon negatively" This is a MASSIVE speculation. Maybe it was for the best that he chose to not be part of Haejoon's life. With him and the mother fighting and getting a divorce and him knowing that she is taking care of Haejoon, he could reasonably think that it was better for Haejoon to not know him.

Let me be clear. In that above scenario, that doesn't make him a good guy. It's better for Haejoon to not know his father because his father being present would be negative. That is completely possible and yet doesn't make the father a good guy.

You literally try to say that you're not trying to what if it when you ACTIVELY ASSUMED that his absence was negative. Yes, that was a major assumption on your part NOT based on the reading.

My problem is that you 1) apparently can't see your own words and how contradictory you are, and 2) you fail to see the reasonability of other positions. You can disagree with reasonable positions, but that doesn't mean they aren't reasonable. That's something you refuse to accept, apparently.
We see in the story, in the literal chapter before this how haejoon wanted to have his father around and he was sad he wasn’t. Ntm in earlier chapters it shows that haejoon does not see his father in a positive light. I don’t think it’s crazy to assume that it’s impacted him negatively. I used context clues

I think you misinterpreted something?? I used aave, going hard for someone is not the same as that. It means that you’re vehemently defending someone pls look it up

Anyways not being there for his son means he sucks as a father so I don’t like him. And yes he couldve gone the legal route, may I remind you the reason he has no money is also his own fault? Does that give him leeway to abandon haejoon?

Anyways it’s genuinely not that serious, we just have different interpretations …

Dex-chan lover
We see in the story, in the literal chapter before this how haejoon wanted to have his father around and he was sad he wasn’t. Ntm in earlier chapters it shows that haejoon does not see his father in a positive light. I don’t think it’s crazy to assume that it’s impacted him negatively. I used context clues

I think you misinterpreted something?? I used aave, going hard for someone is not the same as that. It means that you’re vehemently defending someone pls look it up

Anyways not being there for his son means he sucks as a father so I don’t like him. And yes he couldve gone the legal route, may I remind you the reason he has no money is also his own fault? Does that give him leeway to abandon haejoon?

Anyways it’s genuinely not that serious, we just have different interpretations …
I am taking a step back to say a few things. I believe you are too, so we can have a calmer conversation.

Haejoon also very clearly said that he didn't need a father and that he was happy with just his mother. And I'm being clear that we have reason to doubt him. He was a young child under pressure from his mother at the time. And, as you said, there are other context clues.

However, it is nevertheless still your assumption that he has been negatively impacted by the absence of his father. You say context clues. I say yes, those context clues exist. I am not denying that. That is still explicitly an assumption. I want you to recognize that and the contradictory nature of your words, where you say you're not going to what if but then you do what if.

The reason he has no money is his own fault? Wow, that's a really horrible take. He had a business, and the business went under. So that means the reason he has no money is his own fault? Not like it couldn't just be, I don't know, bad luck? I am explicitly going to the extreme, but you basically justify saying anyone poor is poor because of their own fault. That is what you justify. Economic collapse of the country? Your fault.

This is a major assumption that you make, and yet you still act like you're not what if-ing.

And here's a point I had hinted at but didn't explain well previously. Imagine he had some money and did pursue a legal battle against the mother. The mother, explicitly, had cut off ties and had wanted no communication with him. That is not an assumption; that part was stated. However, a reasonable assumption, however, would be that in any legal battle, Haejoon would be harmed. You can see a lot of children of divorced couples who see their parents fighting over custody, fighting over the child. The child believes they are fighting BECAUSE OF the child. Haejoon could've been scarred by the fight, especially when the mother very explicitly didn't want to deal with the father amicably.

As a direct result, even if the father had money to fight in court, the father could have very reasonably thought something like Haejoon is being taken care of by his mother, so it is better to avoid scarring Haejoon with a fight involving him, especially when the mother doesn't want the father in their lives.

And again, let me be clear. You might disagree. Based on your previous posts, you probably think he should've still fought. But again, that doesn't make this position unreasonable. Haejoon's father could've reasonably thought the above.

In sum, you do have quite a few assumptions, and some of those assumptions are pretty bad. You blame Haejoon's father for not having money when you actually don't know what happened with his business. Even if it turns out that it was his fault, right now, we don't know that, yet you're still assuming. That's really bad.

And then for the rest of it, it is still you not seeing that people can be reasonable even if you disagree with them.

And to be clear, my whole statement from the very beginning was that we don't really know yet whether he is good or bad. We don't have enough details. I don't think he's good. I don't think he's bad. Not enough info, and you saying he's bad is based on your assumptions of that info.

Dex-chan lover
like damn im not reading all of that

yeah sure last arcs for SoL stories like this don't always end depressingly but it can end realistically so his dad can still be revealed as a deadbeat but not necessarily depressing

idk man i feel like you're taking it too seriously about us predicting a bad ending. it's just some guesses so chill

Users who are viewing this thread