No Home - Ch. 261 - Goodbye, Home. (2)

Dex-chan lover
He seems regretful. Did he push her downstairs and then faked her suicide by hanging her dead body?
That's a reference to a particular something that is not in this manhwa, don't sweat it if you didn't get it

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
He seems regretful. Did he push her downstairs and then faked her suicide by hanging her dead body?
That's a reference to a particular something that is not in this manhwa, don't sweat it if you didn't get it
C'mon dude that's just plain evil, you can't leave us hanging :wtf:

Dex-chan lover
C'mon dude that's just plain evil, you can't leave us hanging :wtf:
That's basically the bigest spoiler to a certain plot-heavy (J)RPG
Which came out in the year 2020 and was quite popular within the indie gaming community, so if you haven't picked it up and played it yet, it's unlikely you had plans to do so any time soon, so I guess it is safe to spoil it
OMORI

Dex-chan lover
That's basically the bigest spoiler to a certain plot-heavy (J)RPG
Which came out in the year 2020 and was quite popular within the indie gaming community, so if you haven't picked it up and played it yet, it's unlikely you had plans to do so any time soon, so I guess it is safe to spoil it
OMORI
Oh, now I get it, now I can't help but wonder if something similar did happen :wtf:

Dex-chan lover
Man, this arc’s gonna be another tear jerker, isn’t it? Already bracing myself for onion cutting ninjas

Thanks for the translation! Hope you get better soon!

Dex-chan lover
im late to the party but it's feeling like it's really the final stretch!! if not I'll stay in the old dorm for a night!

damn im feeling old 🥹 i remember when whatafruit posted the first chapter here

Group Leader
I was just talking about Miyung backstory last chapter. Are we going to get it now? 😭

no way we just casually dropping miyung back story nowwwww

Is he also a traumatised little brother? Does he play an instrument?

Users who are viewing this thread