No Home - Ch. 265 - Goodbye, Home. (6)

Dex-chan lover
dammit come on the mom wouldn't be like that, I knew she sometimes was toxic, but she genuinely loved Haejoon she wouldn't try to do this :notlikethis::notlikethis:

also goddamn, he was faking being a dense protagonist, author is a master at his craft.

Dex-chan lover
Poor Haejoon… I figured from last chapter that he just couldn’t move onto adulthood without his mom, but seeing him regress back to when he was a kid, with him hugging his “mom”, it hurts my heart 💔

Hopefully he realizes soon that she’s an imposter, and he reunites with his friends soon… 😭 Like others have commented earlier, I wonder if he’s being possessed, and if so by what/who?

Also, looks like it’s confirmed that the final chapter is Ch 269, which is just 4 chapters away (with seemingly no author’s note too as of now)… still absolutely surreal to see this series come to an end. I have full faith that the author sticks the landing however!

Double-page supporter
let bro have his good dream fo once 😢😢

Last edited:
oh my god! oh my god! what the fuck!!!!

this made me cry😭😭😭

easily a new favourite chapter of mine

haejoon…..what is happening to u??:notlikethis::notlikethis:

Double-page supporter
and once again whos on the scene of the crime? eunyung 😭 i wonder whats wrong this time

Group Leader
Or brain damage maybe, I've been saying multiple times he has been hit in the head way too much :wtf:
Holy shit imagine that's how the story wraps up in 4 chapters. Haejoon dies from the repeated brain injuries

Users who are viewing this thread