No Home - Ch. 267 - Goodbye, Home. (8)

BCS

Dex-chan lover
Oh don't tell me granma is going to be another domestic abuse case holy shit

Aggregator gang
Haejoon's talking to his mom from his memory. Until now, she hasn’t changed once, which is why his childlike personality is still so fond of her. She’s always been the perfect mom to him, and he’ll never change his mind about that...I read the next chapter. A fucking trainwreck is coming. Prepare tissues in advance because holy shit, it's sad.

ohh im gonna end it this is so sad 😭😭 i genuinely can't imagine the horrible pain of losing his mom and knowing his dad was abusive towards her it really really hurts reading this

IM SICKKKK IM GONNA BE SICK

“now, even after you graduate, i’m sure i’ll feel comfortable going back to that dorm. … and if someone else does what my old friends did… i’m gonna send them off with a smile. i can do that now. that’s what i’m most thankful to you for” JUST SHOOT ME IT’LL HURT LESS

this entire chapter was just tearjerker after tearjerker

i’m so scared for the next update 😭😭

Group Leader
Haejoon's talking to his mom from his memory. Until now, she hasn’t changed once, which is why his childlike personality is still so fond of her. She’s always been the perfect mom to him, and he’ll never change his mind about that...I read the next chapter. A fucking trainwreck is coming. Prepare tissues in advance because holy shit, it's sad.
Can u spoil the last 2 chapter for me I cbf waiting 2 weeks

Fed-Kun's army
Cried while reading this. I feel so much the want to hug a parent and hear their words again :( Haejoon is such a great character, although its heartbreaking.

Thank you very much for the translation!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread