No Home - Ch. 268 - Goodbye, Home. (9)

I KNEW THIS WAS GONNA HURT BUT FUCK I WAS NOT READY

this chapter was strangely difficult to get through because for some unknown reason, definitely not because i was crying or anything, my screen was incredibly blurry. must’ve been some kind of bug.

anyways i feel this with every update now, but this has to be new favourite chapter. it’s fucking beautiful man. throughout the whole series i love how wanan tackles haejoon’s grief. it’s so well done. i love the overall message of this — you can’t ever truly get over it. and that’s okay! some days you’ll miss them like crazy, some days you’ll just wanna cry, and that’s fine!! life goes on, we move forward, we make new connections… all while still holding that person deep in our hearts. such is life.

fuck man, now i want my mama :qq: i should give her an extra big hug when she wakes up later

Dex-chan lover
i thought last week's chapter was the most emotional for me but holy shit this came in swinging hard. last year was the first time i'd ever experienced grief so strongly and it really is true that all you can do is cry and let yourself miss the person. great now /i'm/ crying.

Users who are viewing this thread