No Home - Ch. 32 - Juwan Park (9)

Contributor
Juwan... you suck in such a normal way. Like I can't even hate-like you like I do Eunyang.

Also jfc Haejoon, that's how you accidentally murder someone

tb

Juwan is the most problematic here damn it. I hate eunyung but juwan is in another level, wtf

Aggregator gang
I can't stand Juwan and his whiny ass. Is Haejoon the only sensible character here?

Thanks for the chapter.

it's amazing how unlikeable juwan turned. who notices that someone barely has any clothes but then suggests to kick them out of housing? especially when that person was there before you? talk about dense

anyway rip to my dude eunyung, your shiny golden locks will be missed

Juwan, the hell is wrong with you? I thought he would be just a normal guy with some privacy problems, but damn, he is even worse than Eunyung. I guess the only one I will always defend is Haejoon, my son ❤ Ah, and thx for the chapter translator!

Yeah Eunyung isn't the nicest guy and Haejoon has had the worst experiences with him. So i get why this happens. But Haejoon has definitely started some fights by always thinking the worst of Eunyung. Even when he's actually trying to be nice.

I like/love Haejoon. Juwan no feelling. Hate eunyung.

The laptop incident is eunyung fault, why did he even go someone room and just take the charger without permision, after juwan mad/shout at him, he take revenge by taking things that juwan missplace, why not just take and just place it somewhere noticable and scold juwan behaviour, but noo.. he want to take petty revenge even lie saying he did not take it thus create unnecessary drama with haejoon involved.

people say juwan is worse than eunyoung now, IMO eunyoung is still worst. atleast juwan never tried steal heajoon wallet like in beginning episode or cause haejoon bleeding twice like eunyoung did.

Users who are viewing this thread