No Home - Ch. 39 - Juwan Park (16)

Thank you for the translation !! Take your time, we'll stay here and wait patiently

I'm glad Juwan and his mom made up, I honestly kind of get him being sick of being home with overbearing parents (not to his extent tho)

Thank you translator!
Yay I'm happy they're all good now. Btw does anyone know how many chapters in total there are in this manhwa?

Aggregator gang
Important Reminder: Your parents were and still are people just like you, with all the same emotions and dreams and feelings you have ON TOP OF a strange connection to you considering that they fxxkin MADE YOU!

Sadly not all of us have this opportunity, but if you aren’t with them for the holidays and you haven’t already, or even if you have, get in contact with your family. You’ll (probably) be glad you did.

(Also thanks translator you are doin an excellent job!!!)

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter.
Juwan is still a piece of shit but hopefully he starts treating his mom better from now on.

Aggregator gang
Thank you for the chapter!
That was a nice closure, I'm glad it worked out in the end. Also, man the people around Haejoon really do be hurting him unintentionally with mentions of his mother, but it seems like he has grown from it.

Group Leader
Can somebody put a tearjerker warning on this thing, my heart wasn't ready...
I'm so happy they are trying to work things out. And that caress Juwan's mom gave Haejoon was heart-wrenching 😭😭😭
Thank you for the chapter.

Fucker better go back home what is this shit. Also remember when there were ghosts in this story too? lol

thank you for the translation and i hope you have a great new years!! this chapter wrapped stuff up really well T-T not gonna lie i cried

@Astronomical_Oddity I don't know how ghosts work in that world, but often the ghosts aren't really much like the people they used to be. I don't know if Haejoon's mom coming back will be a much needed closure, or another shitload of trauma.

Users who are viewing this thread