No Home - Ch. 59 - Sick Day (2)

after those last chapters where eunyung got in a ~4v1 fight for haejoon's sake, i doubt that this is him straight up not caring. maybe that's how he was treated by his parents when he was sick...
which solidifies my theory that eunyung is a disowned chaebol son who refused to work in his family's company >:)

Going from the hints about Eunyung's past I think he genuinely doesn't think that a cold needs to be nurtured. and going by how he stuck around Heajoon's room the whole day I think he's just making sure Heajoon isn't lonely. Or maybe thats what his mom used to do (Make alot of noise and ruckus) while he was sick so he thinks thats normal? Ack this is so sad but it's also so good!
Thanks for the translations!

Fed-Kun's army
Eunyung is probably doing whatever he can. He probably doesn’t know how to take care of someone because no one ever did it for him. He stayed in Haejoon’s room because in the past, ghosts would come haunt them when they were alone in the house. He’s keeping the ghosts away.

Thanks for translating!

OOO here's an update on my theory.

SO, Euyeung sociopath CONFIRMED. Literally has no empathy! :D living on the street sure must have added to that .<. But hes also clueless about being a proactive member in society cause of it, so of course he wouldn't know that there's stuff you have to do.

Haejoon, depending on whether or not you want to believe in the supernatural, is either delusional due to stress, or is just a ghost seeing psychic.

Juwan is doing well it seems, and lets his emotions for others act out.

And then Marie Kim is hopefully doing better.

And so my sypnosis: HOLY SHIT ONE OF MY STUPID THEORIES WAS TRUE WOW 👏 😳 YAY

Group Leader
Eunyoung... what kind of life have you lived? No one did those things for you when you got sick yourself most likely. I honestly think him not leaving Haejoon alone in the room was his version of kindness. We all know that boy ain't right in the head.
I hope the ghosts are there because they're worried about Haejoon and not to stir up mischief.

Thank you for the chapter!

Users who are viewing this thread