No Home - Ch. 83 - Hara Kang and Eunyung Baek (21)

Contributor
Ah... yeah, figured. That's too bad. Though, I do feel obligated to say that you CAN do things just for fun. I doubt most theater kids are doing theater professionally now, and same with many other interests that make up a lot of someone's life. Too bad everyone takes the "but you are really good and could make living out of it" route whenever they encourage people to pursue interests.

Those Juwan-Hara convos are basically the comment section during every arc. I feel called out. How dare they, how dare the author, how dare how dare how dare

...A bug, huh Haejoon?
I was thinking it might've had to do with it before, but now I'm pretty sure this has something to do with seeing his mom through that window at the end of Sickday... ooh boy
Poor baby Eunyung...
at least hara and juwan were funny at the end there
Ty for the tl!!!!

Sem

Dex-chan lover
Rjkaksusj Hara and Juwan's chatlogs omfshhsh

@Ceiye
Yeah honestly!! I wish adults were encouraged to keep hobbies and do things for fun too, rather than everything needing to be a side hustle.
Several years back a friend took me to a community theater where some locals put on a musical. They weren't professionals. They had no props, no costumes. With minimal actors, they sang and acted, and they were really really good! Even if it was bare bones, even though the theater could only seat 30 people, even though they were adults with no more delusions about making it big, the actors really gave it their all and looked like they had fun.

Thanks for the translation as usual! So glad I randomly picked up this. Thanks for your worrrrrrrk and take care of your health! Please 😁

Euntrash needs to fix that personality of his before starting anything new. I hope the manhwa leads that way. He seems that he will break apart/go full crazy in the first obstacle. Thanks for the translation.

Yoo, have a good break, one punch man guy with blue hair B)

I think my last theory on Hara seemed correct with having a helicopter parent, but Hara seems to have very good coping skills compared to other characters in this series haha.

OH! But the most interesting part is that this volume/arc had a theme about pursuing dreams and reflecting on how family might perceive these passions.
This chapter was an amazing chapter because it explored how Hara and Eunyung foil each other, and how their perceptions of the world around them move them.
Hara and Euyung both wanted their mother to be proud of them in what they enjoyed doing.

However Hara and Euyung, growing up in completely different livelihoods, would of course have very different values in their passions.
Euyung, the sociopath that he is, is only ever concerned about the present moment and whether or not he will get exactly what he wants from it.
Hara on the other hand, is passionate and thinks heavily about the future and what she wants to do with her life. She also knows what she wants, but she sticks to something not because of what other people think and feel.

Now I know that a lot of people think "why would Euyung care about what others think of him?" and to answer simply enough, he probably has an ego to feed. Even if it isn't as large as it might have been for him as a kid.

Hara on the other hand doesn't do judo to feed an ego, but to feel empowered and better about herself.

It's just something really unique that this series does with its character writing and I appreciate it. 😄

Did Eunyung want other people's attention because his parents didn't give him any?? I want to know more about him, I feel like he is still a mystery
Thanks for the translation~

lfb

Fed-Kun's army
Hope you have a nice break and thanks so much for churning out all these chapters! It's been a blast going thru them. 😀

Users who are viewing this thread