No Longer a Heroine! - Ch. 16 - Cheon Lisa's One Year

Group Leader
as someone whos had (still has?) major depression and anxiety, this hits home. great depiction tbh. at some point you just feel empty but you still want to kys so lisa i feel u.

Dex-chan lover
We are done with the worst, I hope. She's at rock bottom now, so hopefully things can only go up.

Honestly, she could move abroad and restart her life. Even if one day knetizens found out that she ran away to live a new life abroad and that it would stir up a ruckus in korea, at least she could really LIVE. Unless she can’t bc she arrested before? Then again it was one year ago soo it may be feasible... 🤔

poor things..
I really worry for Lisa's liver and other long term health at this point, but most of all it's just sad

always liked the series with a ton of angst but i'm actually feeling bad for these characters haha. until the next update 🤡

Oh no, they switched from being the star and nobody now. Wish she could save him from the things happening to him behind the scenes the he could’ve done for her if it wasn’t for that idol trash.

@Vananna honestly, if she could live off her earnings for a year with all the alcohol she’s been consuming, she could probably buy an apartment or something in a different country and move there. She and Oh Dowon could both run away from the trash audience and their current situations and the country they move to would probably be more welcoming to their talents plus aesthetics. If only, right?

wow so that guy basically ruined her entire life for one scandal that wasn't a big deal I rly hope he gets exposed

Dex-chan lover
Is he going to use that nobody line on her once they meet again. Especially after he chose to suffer and become a celebrity. I still hope he realizes how terrible that life was for her too.
And, the company made her dye her hair?

But honestly.... I wouldve prefer if she rlly quit being actress , its so stressful with all the pressure of her company and the socmed , insane shit

Aggregator gang
The boy was stupid. He could have become something else rather than take the easy way out.

Users who are viewing this thread