No Longer a Heroine! - Ch. 3 - The Full Account of Angelisa's Retirement (3)

Group Leader
this was nasty long, i swear.

anyway, the good stuff happens from now on muehehe

I feel bad for her an orphan and a child actor of course she would be screwed up.

Power Uploader
This author's courageous... I took a look at the list of chapters at Naver and the flashback is at twelve chapters and counting, including the paywalled ones. Seldom do I see an author have the guts to begin a story with a long flashback.

I approve. In fact, I'm excited to see what happens next. My hunch is that Dowon is the one who framed her (because I believe there was a set-up, and not that I care about cannabis). Or maybe the first boy she trash-talked and who swore to get back at her.

Nice find, @archkey ! Great job with the edition, too.

Double-page supporter
@Kendama I was thinking something similar, or that they were smoking together, but only she got caught.

Or, hmm, thinking about it more - she said in her "retirement" speech that she never wanted to be an actor. Maybe she jumped on the grenade to protect Dowon, returning the gym clothes favor? Lots of ways this could go.

Group Leader
Thank you key for the chapter 😍.
& thats how they came to uwu

Group Leader
Thank you key for the chapter and for picking this project up in general! Can't wait until they slowly come to an understanding of each other~

So she has nasty personality to keep people away? But it’s also probably to how she was brought up...

Power Uploader
Act II, scene II. Great play, incidentally, and hilarious at various points.

Users who are viewing this thread