No Longer a Heroine! - Ch. 4 - The Full Account of Angelisa's Retirement (4)

Group Leader
omfg KEY thank you for picking this up. normally, I get irritated by arrogant characters but she's so fun to read. still can't wait to see the fall from grace though, bc I do love seeing my faves get destroyed before slowly picking themselves up again LMAO Also, for a top actress, the whole "it's not like I like you anyways" was so...cheesy like oml that's textbook tsun, up your acting game girl. Thanks again for working on this!

Group Leader
indeed, the tsun is strong in this one UWU it'll get even stronger in the next chapter

anyways, i just made a discord server so people can discuss this series! do join if you're interested ;u; https://discord.gg/pmtUcaV

This is so cute, but I can't help but think that he's got a huge part on her drug scandal

cheesy how she was being all tsun but oh my godddddddd that was adorable

Power Uploader
One reason I think Oh Dowon is somehow involved in her drug "scandal" is that in present day the two are completely estranged. He doesn't strike me, at least from his character as a teen, as someone who would discard a friend even if she retired from acting and became a social pariah.

That they aren't seeing each other can mean several things, of course. She could have blamed him (correctly or due to some misunderstanding) and severed their ties. The two could have broken up for different reasons and not in amicable terms. She might have shunned him because she wanted to leave everything behind. But it's also a possibility that having his ascension secured, and perhaps using her as a stepping stone, he discarded her when it would be bad for his public image to associate himself with a "junkie".

It would be actually nice if he turned out to be a villain, a wolf in sheep's clothing. But I think it will be take us a long time to find out. Glancing at the list of chapters in Korean, the flashback stiil isn't over.

Holy hell, her tsun-tsun game is so funny, and her getting all flustered in the flicker of an eye and blushing was quite adorable. Thank you Key~!

Users who are viewing this thread