Noa-senpai wa Tomodachi. - Ch. 3 - Noa-senpai and RINE

Dex-chan lover
It is kinda refreshing to see a girl you would think twice about getting involved with in a romcom. What she's got is not a minor cute quirk, it is genuinely the level of needyness that would turn people off.
Though the guy actually seems like a good match for her, his level of stoicism and his ability to stonewall her would mean that he wouldn't get as easily annoyed by her

Dex-chan lover
Yeesh everything about her is just cute on paper and even that is kinda forcing the bar.

Dex-chan lover
I get he's an introvert but like
Couldn't he just text her that he's not gonna check his phone for a bit cause he wants to focus on watching a movie? Even if you're having a conversation over text, surely the other person deserves to know you're basically hanging up.

Contributor

Yup no romance like flirting has happened. This will definitely not become a romance.
Well the raw just hit chap7 so far, but maybe it will happen like.. idk over Chap35+ or something? Otherwise this is just wasting my time reading this series if there's none :c

Dex-chan lover
Yk hypothetical speaking....... , if these two develop so much chemistry with each other and then end up have their own separate love interests , I would kinda hate it . ( But I highly doubt it will play out like that )

Dex-chan lover
Stupid thumb!! But man I hope shes not like that all the time and is just being like that cause of the break up.

Dex-chan lover
Ok, now I don't feel that bad for her boyfriend dumping her, she's annoying asf

Dex-chan lover
As someone who is hyper emotional I actually kinda relate to Noa.
I get panicked when people are offline unexpectedly for any length of time.

Dex-chan lover
uc

Dex-chan lover
I do wonder if this manga is one of the "let's just continue writing flirty nothingburger as a story until it stops selling" type. Not that it's a bad thing since there are some that's actually enjoyable ("A Happy Couple" for example) but the base conflict in this manga is just too good to not explore.

Users who are viewing this thread