Noa-senpai wa Tomodachi. - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Is that really a phrasing used in Japan? "Saving energy". "Conserving energy". That kind of thing. I've seen it in a couple of manga series.

That's not a [common] English phrase. It would be much more common to say "take it easy" or "don't get too stressed about things" or something like that. It's a very unusual thing to specifically evoke the word "energy" for these situations.
Well, I don't exactly use the phrase but make sense to me. I have ADHD and I value a lot where i expend my energy (I don't remember if I already said to be honest)

Dex-chan lover
Someone saying "I don't see you as a man" normally turns me off of a manga, but honestly I kinda get it here. The dude looks like he's barely holding onto his existence as a sapient being, much less one with a gender.

Dex-chan lover
I remember once telling someone I thought was a good friend that I had never seen her in a sexual way and she never spoke to me again.

Dex-chan lover
"I just don't see you as a man...... you're kinda like a genderless neutral"

...........TF IS THAT LAST BIT SUPPOSED TO MEAN??

Well it's a good thing MC doesn't care much about her words there, cause I'm pretty sure most guys would much rather take a literal punch to the face, at least that pain will happen temporarily

Words like that would stick with a man, why tf did she feel the need to say all of that, she's lucky he doesn't care

Users who are viewing this thread