Noa-senpai wa Tomodachi. - Vol. 4 Ch. 30 - Noa-Senpai and Summer Vacation Plans

Dex-chan lover
i can see why her relationships don't last past a month, she is bipolar, has depression, and is an all around collector of mental issues.
She doesn't need a friend, she needs therapy.
Just thinking of the poor soul who becomes her boyfriend sends shivers down my back.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter. We added another red flag with that toothbrush and shit. Walking time bomb but based off my real life experiences I would’ve already fell for it

Dex-chan lover
I like her but I want someone that's able to match her energy. Rihito half the time doesn't even seem like he wants to be there. This is my problem with this kind of dynamic in manga, it's so hard to tell if it's just light-hearted ribbing or if he's just got the patience of a saint.

Fed-Kun's army
Noa kind of acts like a yandere and I’m hoping she is, anyways she’s definetly gonna have rihito save her because she can’t swim

Fed-Kun's army
I'm gonna be real guys, I'd be hella pissed at this point if I was this dude. Simply from Noa getting hella sad over a guy simply relaxing during, well, his vacation. I get she feels lonely and has a past over that issue, but she spends quite a bit of time with him both in and out of work.
Not tryna be rude but it sounds like you haven’t had many female friends because you catch feelings, it’s possible to be friends like this and it’s not uncommon

Dex-chan lover
I feel like that was the case in the early chapters, but not anymore. Over time he's become more and more of a floormat, just taking her escalating requests without much pushback. And in recent chapters whenever he did pushback, she just emotionally blackmailed him until he acquiesced and just went with what she selfishly decided.
rihito is still definitely the one who has basically the final say about everything in their relationship. noa's entire issue is that she's a people pleaser taken to the extreme while also genuinely being completely on the level. the reason why she wants to obsessively spend time with him is because she feels like she needs to be his absolute best friend ever who he wants to always spend time with or she has failed as a friend and as a person. if rihito wanted to he could just refuse to spend time with her, and he's done that before. but he also does genuinely like noa and is willing to put up with her shit most of the time because he wants her to be happy.

this is like watching some ticking bomb waiting to explode.
jlqYxYw.png

even my girl friends aren't this clingy

Dex-chan lover
It's like Nagatoro but with booze and the male protag is denser than depleted Uranium

Dex-chan lover
“She’s clingy” “Red flags”
ci3kOZu.jpeg

I literally don’t care. She is adorable and wants to spend time with him.

I am also very lonely.
I feel you brother. Would be nice to experience the opposite of irl for a change.

Dex-chan lover
Needy GF Simulation

Emphasize on 'Simulation' - so you don't get to do anything naughty with her, just the needy GF part.

Dex-chan lover
Their chemistry is really finding its groove lmao. Rihito has a lot more comebacks for her overreactions or complaints. It is strangely endearing how he cares by not giving a fuck to balance her out.

Users who are viewing this thread