Noa-senpai wa Tomodachi. - Vol. 4 Ch. 30 - Noa-Senpai and Summer Vacation Plans

Aggregator gang
I think it's more like she's socially ignorant enough to need someone with the patience to spell things out for her, and it seems to me like she's able to cope with it once he's explained his own needs. She sulks a minute and then something else perks her right up. Rihito is a big boy who can set his foot down. I haven't seen any signs of him suffering any stress-related issues over her yet.

Dex-chan lover
I think it's more like she's socially ignorant enough to need someone with the patience to spell things out for her, and it seems to me like she's able to cope with it once he's explained his own needs. She sulks a minute and then something else perks her right up. Rihito is a big boy who can set his foot down. I haven't seen any signs of him suffering any stress-related issues over her yet.
Not really because he always has to compromise and do what she wants before she cheers up. An explanation never solves the issue, especially when she doesn't listen and always equals them to "he doesn't want to be friends with me".

Dex-chan lover
Poking is fun.

Telling someone to get excited is only ever self-serving.

Why do you need a full month to do that stuff? How much was he counting on cramming in on those days?

Also, only nine days? I'm on week five of my summer vacation.

That is a legit reason for not planning things. Or at least understandable.

You generally can't tell if you smell the same, since you get used to that smell.

It's literally ALL the bad sides of a toxic relationship and none of the good.
Nah, there are worse things in a toxic relationship. Like doing all of that on purpose. And more.

If my boy isn't saying no, which he probably didn't cause he knew it didn't matter, then he is fine with it
Yeah, that's my take on it as well. He'd have gotten out of it if that's what he wanted. He's not that much of a doormat. He probably should give her some more instructions on how to behave, though. And how to interpret that.

Double-page supporter
Nah, there are worse things in a toxic relationship. Like doing all of that on purpose. And more.
If you are convinced the other person is toxic on purpose that is unironically better.

Thinking someone is this controlling by accident only serves to help the toxic person get away with more bullshit.

Dex-chan lover
“She’s clingy” “Red flags”
ci3kOZu.jpeg

I literally don’t care. She is adorable and wants to spend time with him.

I am also very lonely.

Double-page supporter
It's too real to me, I've been with girls like that and I'm basically Rihito in terms of my needs for alone time.

It's one thing if she has different socialization needs than he does, she can do that with her other friends. But the utter disrespect she shows for his needs and boundaries just proves why she's been dumped so easily before, and why her friendships never seem to last (her own words in this chapter).

If this were a real person, she'd be fun for a week tops and then I'd start to pull my hair out, regardless of how hot she is. Makes me wonder about Rihito's mental health since she's giving him so little personal space, and it's clearly something he cares about a lot.
I'm surprised you would even give her a week, I'd give her 2 days tops.

Dex-chan lover
Careful you dont set off the Noa haters in the comments for having a nuanced reasonable take on the silly non serious manga lmao.

I might be misremembbering but I think there has been a moment like that earlier on and he corrected her quite bluntly and patiently as usual, the the problem got fixed just like that. There was also when she jumped onto his bed more recently and he threw her off instantly and told her off for it. Noa is basically like an untrained puppy lol

Dex-chan lover
If my boy isn't saying no, which he probably didn't cause he knew it didn't matter, then he is fine with it
I feel like people dont realize or just forget Rihito holds 90% of the power in their relationship.

He is the one thats ok with being alone, she isnt. Dude can literally hint at no longer hanging out and she'll instantly fold like a cheap lawn chair and try to appeal. His personality is written as the type that can and will stand his ground on that

Dex-chan lover
He telling her to eat when she feels sad, I can only imagine her developing a binge eating disorder.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like people dont realize or just forget Rihito holds 90% of the power in their relationship.

He is the one thats ok with being alone, she isnt. Dude can literally hint at no longer hanging out and she'll instantly fold like a cheap lawn chair and try to appeal. His personality is written as the type that can and will stand his ground on that
I feel like that was the case in the early chapters, but not anymore. Over time he's become more and more of a floormat, just taking her escalating requests without much pushback. And in recent chapters whenever he did pushback, she just emotionally blackmailed him until he acquiesced and just went with what she selfishly decided.

Users who are viewing this thread