Noa-senpai wa Tomodachi. - Vol. 4 Ch. 30 - Noa-Senpai and Summer Vacation Plans

Group Leader
She's cute, but she has mental issues. My man Rihito-kun should disappear without leaving any traces. Before she turns Yandere.:worry:
Am I the only one that was worried when she said she already had stuff bought for him in advance for the bath? >_>
I always have extra stuff prepared for guests like this-- that being said I have more than one friend and I'm not a yandere girl :meguu:

Dex-chan lover
There's a basic loop of:

Noa misjudges the physical and emotional distance she should adopt towards Rihito,

Rihito (tries) sets a boundary

Noa cries and cries, spills out her fears and insecurities brought on by her abandonment issues and pessimistic nature,

Rihito concedes and gives her at least half of what she wants.
-

I'm wondering just what will it take for change to take place. Frankly I don't think they can keep going like this over and over... If they do then I really don't know if I will keep reading that far. I can't imagine Rihito truly snapping and if he does I don't see him staying mad for long. I also don't see Noa deciding she needs to change and be less clingy or less obsessive since obsessiveness seems to be her main trait as a person

Edit: I'm not trying to sound negative or anything, I just feel like they SHOULD change, especially Noa, if they want their relationship as friends to be healthy

At this point they more like a childhood friends going to become husband and wife type of things because they click together bruv and man I have to give my 100% respect to the MC for putting up with his senpai she might be a klutz but she`s not bad at all and she`s cute too from some of those scenes. Imma give you this star for making me happy reading this author-san and translator-san ⭐⭐⭐. I`ll be back 😎.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like that was the case in the early chapters, but not anymore. Over time he's become more and more of a floormat, just taking her escalating requests without much pushback. And in recent chapters whenever he did pushback, she just emotionally blackmailed him until he acquiesced and just went with what she selfishly decided.
She is pushy but I wouldnt say rihito is a floormat. Its not like he cant put up resistance to her if he ever wants to.

People always say she never respects him but recently when she had her "dont get a gf" freakout Rihito straight asked her to hang up so he could watch tv. Man literally prioritized tv and relax over coddling Noa. One could say she is indeed respecting his boudary there by letting him go watch tv instead of wanting more reassurance that he won't leave her.

Hell even a character in the manga said "well if he is ok with it, i guess its fine then" basically confirming he just isnt bothered by much and is willfully putting up with her shenanigans

Double-page supporter
There's a basic loop of:

Noa misjudges the physical and emotional distance she should adopt towards Rihito,

Rihito (tries) sets a boundary

Noa cries and cries, spills out her fears and insecurities brought on by her abandonment issues and pessimistic nature,

Rihito concedes and gives her at least half of what she wants.
-

I'm wondering just what will it take for change to take place. Frankly I don't think they can keep going like this over and over... If they do then I really don't know if I will keep reading that far. I can't imagine Rihito truly snapping and if he does I don't see him staying mad for long. I also don't see Noa deciding she needs to change and be less clingy or less obsessive since obsessiveness seems to be her main trait as a person

Edit: I'm not trying to sound negative or anything, I just feel like they SHOULD change, especially Noa, if they want their relationship as friends to be healthy
Honestly, you nailed it. I think I'll drop this tbh. Would've been a good oneshot or a dozen chapters, but this is gonna be 100-200 chapters with little progress until a severely rushed ending.

Users who are viewing this thread