Noa-senpai wa Tomodachi. - Vol. 4 Ch. 33 - Noa-Senpai and Swimsuit Shopping

Dex-chan lover
The ones she picked herself were cute. The ones Negi picked were sexy, or at least the tops on the right and bottoms on the left. And considering what she worries about (true or not), I think a high-leg option would suit her. Makes her legs look a little longer, gives a slimmer impression, and in that case a one-piece might be better.

That table cloth squared one is rather plain and tame.

With her physique, dieting doesn't sound like a great idea. Working out and gaining some muscle would probably be better. But it's not like she needs to.

Age has nothing to do with fasting being unsafe, unless you're talking about growing children or old and frail people.

Dex-chan lover
They’re fucking drip feeding romance… I can’t take it anymore this shit ain’t slow burn it’s “let it sit in the sun” burn. Please I need more cute moments between the two of them the latest one was like 4 weeks ago
Well at least we're getting plenty of them having a healthier relationship and we got negi calling it out like it is. Hopefully Noa becomes more self aware of how she feels with him the coming beach episode!

It was adorable to see Noa like an exited kid on Christmas pushing him awake. With how reserved Rihito is when it come to personal space and private time, it says a lot that he refuses to get up and wants to sleep in WHILE AT HER HOUSE

Dex-chan lover
saw that warning, still read at work 😎

tbh, those frilly ones match her better, but ones showing more skin might finally make his heart skip

Dex-chan lover
Peak character design.
Don't go for crazy in real life people, but there will also never be a menhera as cute as Noa-senpai so I'll give you a pass regarding her.
What if I say there actually are? Still not worth the ride

Supporter
Rihito my boy, if she asks if you want to go swimsuit shopping you say YES. These tits are what all true warriors strive for!

Fed-Kun's army
cute
image.png

Dex-chan lover
Rihito my boy, if she asks if you want to go swimsuit shopping you say YES. These tits are what all true warriors strive for!
The most disappointing thing about this series is going to be any "romance" because it's gonna feel so forced and fake.

Rihito really just doesn't give a shit.

Users who are viewing this thread