Noble Reincarnation ~Born Blessed, So I’ll Obtain Ultimate Power~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.3

Group Leader
mfw my shoulder hurts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vs5xNA0r8GA

Hmm... I will wait for some time for this to update a few more chapter..
At this point it's really not that good... :/

Dex-chan lover
I have read so many isekais that I unintentionally thought of the singing having sex

Fed-Kun's army
I don't know if I should drop this yet or give it another chance. I know there aren't many chapters but usually from chapter 1 I can tell if it's shit or great. This has the vibes of boring MC + misogyny and sexist disguised as smut but I'll wait one more chapter, I suppose

Aggregator gang
I always think water is underused as far as MC powers go, but is that a reason to hang on to this lifeless story? I'll probably come back in a few months if it gets popular but I don't see any reason to stick around.

So far what we know of is that the MC is reincarnated and was a "villager". No age when he first died. He is uber strong with water by cheat power of # of servants. We have no motivation from him other than the general story summary of him becoming King after a fight for power against possibly 11 other siblings. His personality is stoic and he is kind to people... That is about it... He was given a demonic sword by his brother with possible ill-will intentions, but mc is fine and later instantly controls it after hearing it had a will... No dialogue from the sword yet...

Dex-chan lover
@Treyon

Hashire-Sori-Yo has explained it. I will add is that in the first chapter, when he was born, it was explained that he had an aptitude for water. His father then gave him a domain and from that moment since he had subordinates, his water proficiency was boosted to E+S which apparently translates as SS when others check it. I don't understand at all how no one seemed to react when his status changed from E to SS. They glossed it over as him having awakened, but there was no explanation on what that meant exactly.

Also, apparently, the MC is still level 1 so he has not sought to level up at all during this entire time despite having reincarnated and having some memories of his previous self.

I’m amused at his name. Noah, as in “Noah’s Ark and the Great Flood.” And Ararat, as in “Mount Ararat,” the place where Noah’s Ark is said to have landed once the flood waters drained away.

MD@Home
I suspect it is maths rather than a letter.

1E0 = 1
1E1 = 10
1E2 = 100
1E3 = 1000

not quite sure though

Dex-chan lover
@Kireato From the context of it, it seems that when people "awaken" their potential is released causing their stats or aptitudes to rank up. In the case of the MC it's likely from him realizing he's been reincarnated as a prince and having an understanding of things like an adult would rather than what a newborn baby would, and they seem to imply that royalty usually have big jumps in power when they awaken. I'm guessing that royalty selectively marry to keep their power as high as they can, for example, in his previous life as a normal villager his max lv was 8 but now it's infinite, which I'm guessing isn't shown that way since it would make it obvious he's OP as fuck to everyone that saw it.

Group Leader
His stat is E + S, with E being his current base stat and S being his max. For some reason the spell only shows the max stat, so people think he's stronger than he actually is. The Demonic Sword is SS, and subduing it caused it's power to be counted as his own and was added to his max: S (1) + SS (2) = SSS (3).

I'll just wait for next chapter,if its getting worse then im gonna drop

Dex-chan lover
If Brother Henry is just sucking up to Noah because of his ability, I'm calling him a "Douche nugget".

But if he has faith in Noah, then I'll let him off the hook that he tried to murder his little brother.

@Van0m

It's Chapter 1 still. Till the 2nd chapter, then you can officially call it.

Users who are viewing this thread