Noel no Kimochi - Vol. 7 Ch. 53 - Until the Day We Meet Again

jak

Contributor
Good ending, but I'm surprised the author didn't give this ending the detail his other stories have gotten like Yume De Aetera and Orange Yane no Chiisana Ie. Read those as well. They are really good.

Aggregator gang
Thank you rpapo.
As of the time of writing this, the Tokyo olympics have been postponed to 2021.
Going ahead with it would've put lives in danger and cancelling it would've gutted the athletes. So kudos to Shinzo Abe, but f*** the IOC.

Wow never expected to ever actually read the ending to this series so thanks a bunch to the translators! Can't believe it's been exactly 10 years since the end was published. I did like the happy ending though it did feel like things were breezed through in that least chapter with one resolution after another. I kind of wish it would have went into more detail, especially on their relationship instead of just stopping at Naoto confessing to Noel.

Nice ending but everything got wrapped up so fast lol, time skips left and right. Still enjoyed reading nonetheless if the author was going to skip so much in the end I would have wished to see an epilogue of after the olympics or something.

Users who are viewing this thread