Nokori Ichinichi de Hametsu Flag Zenbu Heshiorimasu: Zamaa RTA Kiroku 24Hr - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Magical Potion

Dex-chan lover
OMG. How is it that none of you understood what that tearing panel represented!?! It was her hymen tearing. As in, he took her virginity and tore it open when they did the deed.

How do I know she was a virgin? Because she was an unmarried noble daughter of a duke. They had to preserve their chastity back in those times or risk all but losing the ability to marry. And if she had a bad reputation then she wouldn't be allowed to work in the castle around the men of royalty.

Why was this shown you ask? Because it was a huge deal back then. He deflowered the daughter of a duke. So he has to take responsibility for doing so or risk internal strife within the country by upsetting one of the three dukedoms. If he refused then she's likely never be able to marry, nor is he, any royal bastard would fall under the control of the ducal family, and an overall weakening the royalist faction of nobles would occur.

His love for the heroine became irrelevant because moment Letezia's hymen tore, his fate was sealed. The panel isn't added due to some weird symbology. It was added because it was just that big a deal.

P.S. Another great chapter, thanks for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
She got ripped apart lmao, MC gave her a potion like "perfume: a story of a murderer"

Dex-chan lover
So the "heroine" legit treats it like a game and she has someone she talks to who knows everything?

Group Leader
It is but a formality lol since I'm a solo scan, but thank you either way. (hopefully next time you can spell my name correctly)
as a fellow solo scanner (less active tho), a formality is still nice to help get recognised

Also oof I was preoccupied with trying to remember if your name was with the f version or the ph version to realise my mistake lol

Group Leader
even grosser that someone would be hitting on someone young enough to be their child and vice versa.

90-Day-Fiances-Big-Ed-Responds-to-Backlash-Over-Him-Asking-Rose-to-Shave-Her-Legs-promos.jpg

Dex-chan lover
If I remembered correctly...
that's the true heroine. The current heroine is an isekai girl taking over true heroine body to help her with her life, because true heroine life sucked before she became the heroine of the game. So the true heroine allowed the isekai girl to take over and became a yandere personality (yandere for isekai girl) in her isekai girl mind.
So the last conversation was in her own mind? I am kinda confused. How can she have a conversation with the real heroine if she took over her body?

Contributor
Yeah the morality of using a love potion aside, its super wrong for him to have been seriously romantically considering a person who is either just barely an adult or just barely not an adult with the kind of age difference they have.
but even grosser that someone would be hitting on someone young enough to be their child and vice versa.

fact 1: Men no matter their age are most attracted to women in their peak fertility years between mid teens and mid twenties because biologically they are the best options for marrying and safely raising many strong children.

fact 2: Historical marriage customs laugh at you, especially for widowers on their second or third wife after the first died.

Dex-chan lover
So the last conversation was in her own mind? I am kinda confused. How can she have a conversation with the real heroine if she took over her body?
Yes, they're sharing a body.

Contributor
fact 1: Men no matter their age are most attracted to women in their peak fertility years between mid teens and mid twenties because biologically they are the best options for marrying and safely raising many strong children.

fact 2: Historical marriage customs laugh at you, especially for widowers on their second or third wife after the first died.
It went both ways, with widows being remarried to men regardless of age — as long as they were reproductively able. But please remember that these weren't love or lust marriages (on the whole).

That, and "fact 1" isn't entirely correct: there's a difference between lusting in the abstract (i.e. general horniness) and actually wanting to do the deed with someone specific — when it comes to the latter, people often go for someone in the same stage of life. Also, you have the ages wrong: young maternal age (before the late teens) raises the likelihood for the mother to miscarry or develop complications, such as fistula (this a huge problem in parts of Africa where women typically marry and have kids immediately after menarche) — that would definitely not be in our best interests, evolutionarily speaking (thus, that's unlikely). Additionally, women aren't very fertile for the first few years after they begin menstruating, in part because the menstrual cycle takes a few years to stabilize, and because the body, including the hips, hasn't finished growing. Furthermore, as a whole, humans don't begin to show significant declines in fertility until around 35, give or take a few years depending on various factors (and, yet again, it'd be evolutionarily dumb to not have sexual desire be aimed at the entire group of fertile individuals to reproduce with). That said, different groups (rather, gene pools) have different typical age ranges for this stuff and some of it may be related to diet and such, however, the total number of reproductive years are approximately the same. As far as women are concerned, the rule of thumb is menarche before 16, fertility decline around 35, menopause in at around 45–55.

Users who are viewing this thread