Nokori Ichinichi de Hametsu Flag Zenbu Heshiorimasu: Zamaa RTA Kiroku 24Hr - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Magical Potion

Contributor
It went both ways, with widows being remarried to men regardless of age — as long as they were reproductively able. But please remember that these weren't love or lust marriages (on the whole).
I have no dispute particularly with that only that men remained eligible for longer.
That, and...
We can argue pver what men are attacted to here, I believe I read a study comparing average physical vs facial attractiveness that found physical peaking around 16 while facial on peaked around 22. I speculate that facial attractiveness has some connection to mental maturity, as in the psychological capacity to handle motherhood, interestingly this correlates with several hundred years of english marriage records that averaged at around 22 but I digress.
On the topic of whether a girl is physically developed enough to handle pregnancy and birth and the associated complications. The biggest influence is generally nutrition especially protein and energy, Most mammalian species tend to enter puberty when the body reaches a percentage of its mature size and weight. With modern diets and the ease of access of good quality food the average age of females has actually fallen compared to previous centuries, (genetics such as racial difference and social stimuli like stress can of course also play a role but that would distract from the point I want to focus a little on.) So I feel that this rate of development may be partly observed in these african cases outside of proximity to menarche. I also feel that there is a component of attractedness that is partly about increasing the time you want to spend with someone that can then lead to an increased chance of reproducing with them but that's somewhat weak. Seeing as the average age at menarche is around 12 (used uk figures as a reference here due to familarity that might not transfer to other cultures) I think my estimate of mid teens was quite appropriate.
My thoughts trailed off her so I think I'll stop

Dex-chan lover
Ooh boy thanks for the chapter. Only 5 chapter and couple epilogue left huh

Double-page supporter
It's sad that they have to rely on drugging the old guy (very dubiously consenting) but even grosser that someone would be hitting on someone young enough to be their child and vice versa.

Oh, and much thanks to Sojung for the quality raws and su1phur for the excellent scanlations.
Yeah, like, what Letizia is doing is technically drugging and rape.
At the same time, she's preventing him from becoming an ephebophile and feeding into that little girl's adulterous schemes. So...I mean...
I'll accept it this time.

Fed-Kun's army
I love the idea of one of these Villainess revenge stories with a dark theme. Like people getting a dark ending. I like the idea that the antagonist of this story falls from grace and gets disowned or the family crumbles. Her obsessive friend pretty much takes her as a forced lover.

I'm reminded of this mission from the game Dishonored, where one of the paths to have a no kill run is to drug this evil noble and some weird dude takes her and runs off giving you the ability to do the mission with no kills.

Users who are viewing this thread