Nokori Ichinichi de Hametsu Flag Zenbu Heshiorimasu: Zamaa RTA Kiroku 24Hr - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - My Prince

Dex-chan lover
Some drama is definitely going to happen next chapter I can’t wait (already read the last chapter of the untranslated version)

Dex-chan lover
~~Oh boy~~
s02ne5j0b7GGnNDDyp6U-o.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I see there is still people trying to make such a big deal of such a non issue with JNC, show how ignorant people were yesterday of how many series already been licensed for years unless they put them in their faces as a reminder i guess (even if that reminder was done unofficially lol), unless people are dumb enough to think all of them just got licensed yesterday

Seeing that last page, note that Modern Villainess LN is licensed, so sevenseas may pick up the manga at one point too if you're scared of that (well if it live long enough for that)

Thanks for the chapter
People aren’t under the impression that they all got picked up recently you condescending arse. The issue with JNC is they refuse to do physical releases unless their sales of the series reach a hidden threshold and they refuse to let anyone know if the series is close to getting to that mysterious threshold. So many of my favorite series I will never be able to read because JNC picked them up. They constantly pick up series which stops said series from getting a physical release, which is the only way many people have to read it, which is what would happen if it was picked up by a company like Seven Seas or One Peace.

Dex-chan lover
Finally, we're at the endgaym. Prince and whore better be ready to get wrecked.

People aren’t under the impression that they all got picked up recently you condescending arse.
Huh, I saw thay exactly though. A lot of people not knowing they were already officially picked up, thinking they just got picked up.

On top of that, the way the translator phrased their statement, also made it seem as if they didn't know. They might have known, but phrasing is important.

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the chapter. m(_ _)m
Though there was some little errors:
  • page 6: "it's not what quite what I had in mind"
  • page 8: "the seniors who are more splendid then elder sisters"
  • page 21: "More then that!"

Dex-chan lover
What a great chapter. It's such a delight watching this upstart Prince fluster the villainess with his earnestness.

Users who are viewing this thread