Nokori Ichinichi de Hametsu Flag Zenbu Heshiorimasu: Zamaa RTA Kiroku 24Hr - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - Condemnation Drama

Good day. I bring you the conclusion to the story. All that's left is the Epilogue, although I cannot say for certain if I can upload it within 3 days just like this chapter.

Certain text are done using fonts Yudrinn scans used in Chapter 1, for whom I am incredibly grateful for, even if they have now disbanded. I hope them the best of wishes.

The next series I will be scanlating (with MTL and my nihongo jouzu) will be Rekishi ni Nokoru Akujo ni naru zo (I'll become a Villainess who will go down in History).

As usual, thanks for reading.
Thanks for the scans. Appreciate you all

Dex-chan lover
TBH the Love Interest is almost horrendously bland. HIs entire personality revolves around the MC, and not even in an interesting way.

I get that there are only 16 chapters, not enough time to flesh everyone out, but that just makes all the pages spent on him more egregious.

Dex-chan lover
Hot DAYUM how is Gerald such a gigachad? Not only is he loyal (cheaters get fukt), he can even slip in a motherfucking Princess Bride reference in the climactic finale and it doesn't even feel out of place!

Dex-chan lover
I expected Alexandra's rebuttals with the dirt she also got from her preparations, well... A win is a win i guess

Group Leader
Hot DAYUM how is Gerald such a gigachad? Not only is he loyal (cheaters get fukt), he can even slip in a motherfucking Princess Bride reference in the climactic finale and it doesn't even feel out of place!
Wait did I reference something that I totally had no idea about but intended to do.

Dex-chan lover
her collapsing after 24hrs of fighting back is so poignant but I hope we get to see her trampling on more of the simps in the epilogue

plus soul yuri?

Dex-chan lover
Someone spoil me the epilogue lmao I wanna see a bald potato girl
Not that kind of monastery, she won't be bald.

Now, as for relevant spoilers... her supposed "friend" is the Original Lucia. Unlike Alexandra who just remembered her previous life, Lucia has 2 souls in 1 body. Original Lucia was the real heroine of the story, a kind girl that was adopted by a poor Baron and always remained positive despite their circumstances. While suffering from a mysterious fever, a reincarnator's soul jumped in and took over, pushing her into the back seat. Mind you, Isekai Lucia isn't really aware of any of this, she was too focused on herself and her plan to even notice the abnormal nature of their interactions. Although Original Lucia isn't really mad at Isekai Lucia for ruining her life with her shenanigans, she grew up a little twisted. As shown in a previous chapter she wants Isekai Lucia only for herself. Now that the curtain fell it is time to reclaim what is hers and lock Isekai Lucia into the back of her mind where only she has access. It is Game Over for Isekai Lucia, only backseat gaming from now on.

Or you can just see this untranslated image and wonder what happened...
E7uTVec.jpg

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Not that kind of monastery, she won't be bald.

Now, as for relevant spoilers... her supposed "friend" is the Original Lucia. Unlike Alexandra who just remembered her previous life, Lucia has 2 souls in 1 body. Original Lucia was the real heroine of the story, a kind girl that was adopted by a poor Baron and always remained positive despite their circumstances. While suffering from a mysterious fever, a reincarnator's soul jumped in and took over, pushing her into the back seat. Mind you, Isekai Lucia isn't really aware of any of this, she was too focused on herself and her plan to even notice the abnormal nature of their interactions. Although Original Lucia isn't really mad at Isekai Lucia for ruining her life with her shenanigans, she grew up a little twisted. As shown in a previous chapter she wants Isekai Lucia only for herself. Now that the curtain fell it is time to reclaim what is hers and lock Isekai Lucia into the back of her mind where only she has access. It is Game Over for Isekai Lucia, only backseat gaming from now on.

Or you can just see this untranslated image and wonder what happened...
E7uTVec.jpg
Oh. My. WOW!

Dex-chan lover
cutting out the evidence of the crown prince doing the deed with another woman is somehow such a shame. the sins of the others is better on the epilogue since they were tactically eliminated but the copulation should've stayed.

imagine dropping that bomb after apologizing for sending thugs towards potato girl. "I want them to defile her but alas, they saw you at her place making love to her!"

Users who are viewing this thread