Nokori Ichinichi de Hametsu Flag Zenbu Heshiorimasu: Zamaa RTA Kiroku 24Hr - Vol. 3 Ch. 16.5 - Volume Extras

Dex-chan lover
I wish the extras were colored, I would've loved to see how the artist fully envisioned each and every one of those dresses.
Thank you for the chapters. It's a short but very enjoyable ride.

Dex-chan lover
Yep, I noticed that too, in 24 hours or dear protagonist changed her clothes more than half a dozen times.
Most likely in the novel she didn't but in the manga she did, and it doesn't feel so bad on a chapter to chapter read, but who goes through it all at once wil lnotice the insanity of it.

Fed-Kun's army
I really enjoyed the story, was very unique and interesting. Especially since it had a nice ending! My god there is an endless sea of these stories that never see the end. Whether good or bad, they tend to just die out. And it's nice to see one with an ending.

Though I wouldn't mind seeing a sequel. Not sure what you would do with the MC being the focus. Maybe have one of her kids be sent to Earth in a reverse Reincarnation. Maybe have the MC somehow go with or able to contact them. Maybe have some type of twist. Depending on how out there it'd be. Like one of her sons being sent to Earth as a girl. Or one of her daughters taking over her original body. Though in that regard I'd definitely want them to return back. No idea what the conflict would be though.

Really though, I just want to see more of the twisted fate of the heroines.

Users who are viewing this thread