Nomin Kanren no Sukiru Bakka Agetetara Nazeka Tsuyoku Natta - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
gonna call it
the monsterwave was part of a scam

Dex-chan lover
Ah, Antisburg used the sword to drive the monsters towards their kingdom so that the king can marry the hot young princess, huh? Dude, where's your intelligence network (the general barkeeper in some shady corner of the slums)? Go meet those guys, pay a few coins and fix it before it becomes a problem. There's always one of them around.

Dex-chan lover
I guess we're suppose to care? She didn't leave much of an impression.

Dex-chan lover
Let's face it, MC's a serious farmer. He's got real fields to plow and no interest in spreading wild oats when he's got leafy greens and hearty vegetables to tend to. His only true love is his work.

Buuuut, that's why I'm really curious how he's gonna fuck up whatever schemers are behind this one. He's been in the right place at the right time for all of these other incidents mostly on accident. If he has been dismissed as knight, then his position is no longer such that he would have the opportunity to interfere naturally. So how is he gonna do it?

I was kinda hoping the holy sword bearer was gonna be a new girl to pursue him. Saintess in heavy armor would be a nice addition to fit with Princess, Hero, and... huh. Reen's no longer just Receptionist. Regardless, holy girl hopes have been dashed.

Dex-chan lover
I literally went "Who?" when she popped up. The making him her knight line reminded me of who she was, but that just shows how forgettable she is.

Aggregator gang
Must be political marriage. Selling the princess to marry a royalty from other countries for alliance or something.

Users who are viewing this thread