Nomin Kanren no Sukiru Bakka Agetetara Nazeka Tsuyoku Natta - Vol. 4 Ch. 16

Wow, she didn't die of starvation so much as died from plot contrivance and stupidity. This shit is trash.

Fed-Kun's army
@theldras Its a whole village, with elders and children ect, assuming they lived in the outskirts of a big country its not at all impossible... and yes, sitting there in tents and doing nothing would be exactly what they would do if the bridge is destroyed, they would send someone to the capital to request help, this someone could need about a month to get there, then they would have to send help which could need another month, so its absolutly believable that they are "trapped" at the destroyed bridge for over 2 months if the conditions match. (aka, big country, something like US, medieval population density ect)
Plus, not everyone can survive 3 weeks of hunger... :D Just because Ghandi could that doesnt mean its normal, especially children and people who doesnt weigh much in the first place doesnt make it that long. Plus, that is, as said, a refugee camp, no modern hospital/prison/whatever, she is not doing a controlled hunger strike, she would never make it three weeks before the effects are too much to save her...

I mean sure, its not the most thought out story, but since it is mostly a comedy manga you wouldnt expect that anyway right? And its not like its impossible under the right circumstances, i think it just throws you off because it just doesnt really fit into the rest of the story.

Fed-Kun's army
We all know that there's no way that she's dead. People bullied him for some reasons, probably she's a demon/monster or something. She's gonna come back sooner or later. We've seen this shit so many times.

Too bad whoever granted Al that blessing couldn't somehow further help make Elvia reborn into a plant spirit or something.
Reading about the other comments of a certain movie reminded me mostly of the candy drops that's inside tin cans.. boy were they good..
Although the scenes detailing the bombing aftermath with people dying from injuries, starvation or lost of morals was pretty sad.

Bruh who would have thought a farmer had such a sad backstory...

I mean it's not that sad but still...

Double-page supporter
Ehhh... that story was kinda cringe bro 😬😬😬

Users who are viewing this thread