Nomin Kanren no Sukiru Bakka Agetetara Nazeka Tsuyoku Natta - Vol. 4 Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
ALRIGHT! Who's the asshole who approved this script? How DARE you kill off the little sister!

Despite understanding the content, I think it was to forceful say that she die of starvation, for sure can figure the people stomach howling, or the effects of not eating for long like becoming skinny, also they might not be able to eat all but they can eat the inside of the vegetal, roots like potato and carrot (still, its looks like it was already collected), can't pass the bridge ? WTF as if people can't cross swimming or with small rafts or boats (why a village close to a river wont use it to fishing?), that said the problem here might be drinkable water (I don't know if volcano ashes can or how long it does if can poison waters), this was poorly developed to show how his sister die, she is not a small character since was the reason for him be like that, I'm mad right now

Aggregator gang
If malnutrition works that fast, they should get fat from two bowls of food and drunk from one sip of cider.
Also we saw a shrine with a picture of them and food offerings in the last panel of chapter 13. Those kind of things are usually only done to remember the dead and since he is alive and well and in this picture too it only leaves her to be dead. But on the other side hindsight is 20/20, so ....

Users who are viewing this thread