Nomin Kanren no Sukiru Bakka Agetetara Nazeka Tsuyoku Natta - Vol. 4 Ch. 16

Double-page supporter
I know that this was supposed to be deeply tragic and everything, but I just find it to be such bull. That is not at all what dying from malnutrition is like. It generally takes many days, and you don't just suddenly go from seeming fine to falling over dead. You deteriorate gradually and quite obviously.

There's nothing inherently wrong with killing her off, although it feels like kind of a cheap ploy to build sympathy for the main character. But it should at least be done in a way that feels fairly believable and not completely contrived.

What crap is this ??? All this for dying from starvation and he become a proper farmer ?? Is the author crazy or stupid ?? AXED NOW !!!!

@Mimcoa: YEA HOW DARE THE AUTHOR GIVE A PROPER REASON ON WHAT DRIVES THE MC TO SUCH LENGHTS TO BE A FARMER. HOW DARE HE.

Get over it, this manga is great.

Dex-chan lover
FCK I forgot the chapter before this and I wasn't prepared for imouto's death

Fed-Kun's army
@Mimcoa Woah, someone doesn't think a back story is needed to understand what's currently happening.. They just do it because eh fuck it, huh?

Dex-chan lover
@gigabarto Malnutrition takes months to actually kill. This was not months. Complete starvation, meaning no food at all (she still ate a little), takes 2-3 months to kill an adult. She's a kid, so it would be faster. But not this fast. She didn't even thin out; she still looked pretty much healthy. If she starved enough to kill her, her face would have been pretty damn gaunt.

This, as it was presented, was not malnutrition.

Edit: On further inspection, maybe she didn't eat anything. But my other points still stand.

Double-page supporter
what the fuck? oni-chan was nowhere near dying, and how the fuck do you die from just eating too little for a few days?

Fuck dude, damn you author, you can't pull shit like this on me, on us, she just goes, goddamn you. Also that's still not enough for him to be all how he is with his stats and such

Dex-chan lover
a human can survive for 3 weeks when eating nothing at all, assuming she did at least eat something this time would be extended by a few days to several months depending on how much she eats, what it is that she eats and what she does during that time, her dying from malnutrition is complete and utter bullshit as i absolutely refuse to believe it would take that long for rescue to come, and i refuse to believe they had that much food so they could last for 1+ month, and if they really did sit there and wait for that long, i refuse to believe they would just sit there in freaking tents and do nothing for all that time.
while this has not exactly been a well written story so far, this chapter is by far the worst.
if she had to die, at least it should have been done in a even remotely believable way.

Users who are viewing this thread