Nomin Kanren no Sukiru Bakka Agetetara Nazeka Tsuyoku Natta

After setting him up as like 50x as strong as a legendary hero and able to accidentally kill a demon lord in one hit...why is he so weak? A random townsgirl stabs him and he's close to death? Random leeches can wound him enough to vastly lower his combat power? It doesn't make any sense.

I want to live as a normal farmer!!
I can't find any normal thing in this. The story is toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fast paced.

Author: Let's make the MC as a farming maniac.
Also Author: Let's not show MC actually farming.

-MC can stop a fully swung sword by Demon Lord, then proceed to be stabbed by a normal girl.
-An Evil Dragon appeared, feed off people's despair, stronger than MC multiple times, then proceed to be defeated after losing a single girl's despair.
-An Evil God appeared, called Demon Lord and Evil Dragon as vulgar creatures, summoned humongous OP leech familiar monsters that for whatever reason has the same weakness as normal leeches, then proceed to be defeated by for whatever reason having the same weakness as his summoned familiars.

This manga truly is appalling.

Dex-chan lover
Everytime I get here, the rating always went down.
I mean I guess I sort of see this coming since it's being "farming live" story kinds of things.

So..
This Manga compared to Isekai Nonbiri Nouka.
If you have to chose, which one is better?

@ABCsOfLife
Isekai Nonbiri Nouka's weakness is that the story becomes almost completely aimless after a while. While this manga's weakness is that the author gives no fucks about consistency and basic storytelling conventions. Even if it get's boring and pointless, at least Isekai Nonbiri Nouka makes sense. Meanwhile this manga constantly shatters your suspension of disbelief with "fuck you's" to consistency.

Aggregator gang
This story is a little ridiculous cause
Princess keeps dragging MC to her problems lol

This manga is ridiculous. Every speech made by every character is just corny/awkward/inconsistent and just plain stupid. Hate me like me you know its true.

Users who are viewing this thread