Nomiya Keibuho wa Yurusanai

Supporter
A strange hater (persons who write bad things about other about everything, and take revenges for petty things - "b**ch who didn't look at me", "bast**d who buy the last ramen I wanted", etc...)who work as a Police moral officer? :D
I like it!

I have read this long ago, since the raw comes first on my subscription raw sites.

This is really good. Hope it lasts long.

Fed-Kun's army
This is decent. I see it as a lesser version of Yugami but that doesn't make it bad.

Am I the only one realizing that this Nomiya Guy is a total psychopath?(Currently only at chapter 3 so could still be wrong) He is super charming to outsiders, but also very petty and revengefull, he acts without any real consideration for consequences based on what he wants (even if its depicted as a rightfull behavior) , and he is never freaked out in any situation even if people in higher positions etc are part of it ( again lacking any real consideration for consequences), where every normal person would be at least nervous. And then there is this lack of empathy for anyone he actually has to deal with (his coworkers) . Thats definitly psychopathic behaviour .

Fed-Kun's army
the manga becomes alot greater once you realize that you know someone who resembles Nomiya alot

Users who are viewing this thread