Nomura Nao to Kyougoku Hina wa - Oneshot

@xscalon

lol, take your head of your horse's rectum would you? attitude of the family here is laughably comical, to the point of being cartoonish. they don't serve any other purpose than forcing emotional reaction out of the reader and it feels extremely cheap here, even more so considering how much marysue-ish the main character is. i was laughing out loud reading this.

and yeah, it's just a stupid oneshot so maybe i shouldn't have had high expectations, but you would think - or hope - that all the praise, accolades and viral popularity mentioned in a description came from a place of quality. turns out they didn't, that's fine, but let's not fucking pretend that it's based on anything else than fluffing the author's twitter followers egos kay?

the only fun and "creative" part of this manga is the art, with its visual callbacks to the late 80s and mid 90s character designs and some sequential storytelling gimmicks.

@kavvka
I think your expectations are too big for a ONESHOT , and i think you don't really understand what oneshot is its a short story you dont have enough time to develop each character. :)

Fed-Kun's army
I really wish the whole family died at the end, would feel so fucking good.

@kavvka Pedantic much? Have to ruin things for other people because you think your opinion has more value than others' ?

Stellar human being we have here.

@Stoner
fuck off midwit. attempt at critical evaluation of something is now 'ruining it'? what a fragile zoomer thing to say.

you think your opinion has more value than others' ?

Stellar human being we have here.
lolololololololololololoolololoololololololol. must've skipped your lithium, you're seeing things that aren't there.

Dex-chan lover
@kavvka

Although this is a manga, but it does happens in real life and it's called childhood emotional neglect by failing to respond to their emotional needs. In this case her parents kept comparing her to her siblings and always putting her down and when she did achieve something and wanted some sort of acknowledgement, it was brushed off.

There are many articles on it and it can be harmful to the child both short-term and long-term.

Also the manga shown that they favour the older siblings than her which is also happens in real-life (sad but true), this usually happens to families that favours a certain trait like gender, achievement, looks etc. And also there are articles on it, and China did have this problems before during their 1 child policy time.

So sometimes truth can be stranger than fiction.

Dex-chan lover
wth dude, beating your sister because something like that is to much

Dex-chan lover
Sometimes the family you're meant for isn't the one you're born to.

Dex-chan lover
Lets all be real here. We all hope her “family”, especially the brother got into a horrible accident or that he gets bullied/beaten up daily

Dex-chan lover
Love when a manga actually has like, realistically chaotic children instead of making them cutesy angels.

Users who are viewing this thread