Trying to find webcomic/oneshot

So from what I remember of the story, it revolves around an overweight nerdy guy who has a crush on a classmate. The story initially seems like it has a sinister tone as it appears the guy is going to do something bad to her (he is plotting something, but I can't remember the details). While the guy is plotting to do something to the girl he begins doing a whole bunch of things as part of his plot that inadvertently end up making him lose weight and become more attractive (I think he also starts dressing better and stops wearing glasses). In the end, the girl ends up either confessing to him or at least having a crush on him. It could be a oneshot, but I think it was a webcomic with two chapters that I saw on this site at one time.

@IrishWristClock i think I remember it. Doesn't he make a love potion and his plan is to give it to her in a water bottle but ends up not needing to? If I'm remembering right he is losing the weight so he can get close enough to her that she will take the drink thinking he is just doing her a favor.

Users who are viewing this thread