Non-chan to Akari - Vol. 3 Ch. 31 - Curse

Dex-chan lover
Kinda wish they went with the "she no longer has regrets and can finally pass on" ending because now wtf is she gonna do when Akari dies? Though this is still a nice ending and a nice subversion of my expectations

Dex-chan lover
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR TRANSLATING THIS TILL THE END!!! Can't wait to read the extra too!

honestly, staying together forever is pretty gay for me lol XD I'm happy with how it ended!!! Though it is kind of terrifying how Akari affected all of them lol.

Incredibly thankful for the translation, I doubt this series was ever gonna get an official translation, thanks to you I found one of my favorite manga ever <3

Not that I would have said no to a more explicit yuri development, but I'm satisfied with the way it went. Given that Non-chan is literally a doll I didn't really expect anything more than this.

Going to miss these dorks 😭

Thanks for the translation! Super impressive that you did all 30 chapters in 2 months when it's your first series. I probably never would have heard about this if you hadn't done it.

Dex-chan lover
What's closer than being lovers?
Obviously whatever conception Akari has of 'bonds'!
Honestly Akari and Non-chan strike me as an old married couple (where one of them is insane) so I don't mind the lack of explicit confirmation. I'm just happy Non-chan is back and that she has someone who will literally claw her out of the afterlife for her.

Users who are viewing this thread