Non-chan to Akari - Vol. 3 Ch. 31 - Curse

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation!

glad the final chapter was as antics filled as the last 30, even if not a full yuri i really enjoyed the ride we got!

Dex-chan lover
So glad it had a happy ending :glee:
image.png

Dex-chan lover
"this is my life now", Non-chan in last page, probably

Dex-chan lover
Thanks a bunch for the translation, soggy, and godspeed with your future endeavors!

Aggregator gang
Thank u so much for translating all of this, it had been sitting in my reading list untranslated for years until u came and saved the day 💙💙 this was a great lighthearted manga and im so glad i finally got to read it

Double-page supporter
Well it was a good story! But I guess its time to remove the girls love tag from this one

Dex-chan lover
Sigh. Another one to the pile of CGDCT masquerading as "yuri". I'm tired of this bs, Japan. Still, I guess it's better declaring upfront "friend forever" than "I'm getting a bf/married, lol. You can hang around forever if you want".

Dex-chan lover
Decided to pick up this story last night, and what a good time to do it!

Quite a lovely story and wish I got to see more, but all good things has to come to an end..

Thanks for the translations!

Dex-chan lover
This story wound up being far better than I thought it would. Thanks for the hard work completing it!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the TL. I genuinely loved how crazy this manga gets sometimes. Reminds me of Jitsu wa Watashi Wa. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to fill the hole in my heart with other mangas.

Dex-chan lover
Bruh what are these comments claiming that this obviously gay manga is not yuri.. Does the author need to show you gay sex for you to accept that this manga is gay?

Media Illiteracy or Extreme Yuri Bait Trauma
Call it

On one hand, when Akari catches Non-chan in the first chapter, she is smiling, her face is flushed, breathing heavily, and she's also butt naked. But on the other hand, she technically says she wants to be "friends" forever, not lovers, so clearly it's impossible to tell what her intentions are.

Aggregator gang
Sorry but can we talk about how the trio became Akarified?

Also, for everyone talking about Yuri: I never felt a single time a strong yuri route. There was a bit of yuri hints there and there (like when they kissed) but overall, it was closer to the overly attached best friend

Users who are viewing this thread