Non Non Biyori

Double-page supporter
looks like the anime isn't getting dubbed, so I'll read this instead ^_^

Well it's good to see new chapters but is it normal to not have the missing ones first ?
@SSSSS

Dex-chan lover
The other sites probably have up to about chapter 76 right now? Scans of the official English release after the scanlation of this originally stopped, so those can't get put here. 70 to 76 should be volume 10. Volume 11 and 12 are available in English too but didn't see them on the site I checked (I'm being lazy and not scrounging around all of the ones I know, but the one I picked is generally quick enough to grab shit from wherever they can find it if someone didn't just upload directly to them first).

The volume being uploaded here now is slated for official release in the middle of 2020, but the raws are at least one volume further along than that. If someone was going to even pick this series up again at all to scanlate, this is the volume they generally would've picked all things considered. Not just putting out their own version of something already available for purchase in the same language, and all. Can aim for the volume after that as well and perhaps catch up to the raws.

That'd probably be the general situation here anyway. Someone will probably bother to scan the two missing official releases eventually if they haven't already if you're that hell bent on not just buying them. Waiting for that isn't any different than the waiting you would've done on this site for more of the series had nobody picked it up again at all. Gotta grind that patience stat to a decent level to be a scanlation reader, y'all.

Fed-Kun's army
damn... there's no way we could enjoyed reading this except for buying the series, huh?

Power Uploader
Wow isn't this great, missing chapters, I was hoping I could've binged it on MD since the manga is ending. To bato.to we shall go, I guess.

Yeah I bought volume 14 off of Amazon, it's gonna be pretty hard to enjoy if you don't have all the chapters.

Thanks for all the hard work, scanlators. Hope we will meet again in another heartwarming story. Nyanpasu~ 💕

Dex-chan lover
Vol. 16 Ch. 120: END
PDlhgxI.png

VvIYqoW.png

Users who are viewing this thread