Nora and Weeds

Fed-Kun's army
Dear scanlator, thanks for picking this manga. Great introduction for drama, the confused and characterization of the father and (the strange?) girl is amazing.

It's really interesting and I can't wait to see what happen next.

Bes

Very promising! I loved Tokyo alien bros too, so I have high hopes. Also hoping it doesn't get dropped

Group Leader
@Nick86 @Bes
There was definitely delays on my end in getting c3 done, but keep in mind that this is a monthly series, so I can only get the raws so fast!

Thanks for reading, and don't worry, I have no intention of dropping this series :)

Very well written work about something that is continually swept under the rug, but is far more prevalent than everyone seems to think. Thank you Shinzou Keigo and TheElusiveTaco, for bringing this to us Japanese illiterate folks.

Group Leader
This is so dark and painful to read but I still enjoy every part of it. Thank you for scanlating this gem of a manga!

Dex-chan lover
Oh my god... how could this not be popular already... god damn this mangaka is a proper monster... everything he made is platinum

kris,

I have to thank you and your group for bringing this to us. It's a heart breaker, but, damn, is it well written (and well translated as well). Really appreciate it! Keep up the great work.

Fed-Kun's army
😟 I don't like this manga. It depicts reality a bit too much. There's actual girls out there going through the same situations.

Group Leader
@KobeisGOAT I'm not quite sure why you say that like it's a bad thing... That is exactly what this work is trying to do.
I'll have to see if I can find an interview where the author talks about his reasons for writing it and translate that for once I'm caught up on my backlog for this series...

Users who are viewing this thread