Noragami - Vol. 23 Ch. 88 - Motive

CKN

Dex-chan lover
one of the mangakas illness is catching up - expect short chapters

Double-page supporter
Is something finally happening?

Also, I didn't hear the mangaka was sick. That sucks, hope they get better.

I was mad at Yato when he left Yukine alone for some time but at least Yato is fully aware of the situation and taking some action. I hope he can put an end to dad's schemes before it's too late.

Fed-Kun's army
Damn, i really hope the mangaka takes it easy. worst case they should just get another illustrator and she'll just stick to story boarding. i wouldn't mind a change in art style if it can prevent the author from risking their life.

Power Uploader
You know what?

If I knew gods exist in this world, have a conscience and are responsible for all the natural disasters that happen… if I knew that a god can make a volcano erupt, or set a forest on fire, or ravage a village with illness…

I'd go straight for Amaterasu's head. I think that's what Father's going for. And frankly, it will make this manga much more interesting if he does and succeeds. He can have his final confrontation with Yato later, but if it happens before his final plan gets set into motion, it will be just another garden variety last boss battle.

Father is one of the great villains of contemporary manga. I want him to have a taste of victory even if he's defeated in the end.

Dex-chan lover
@Kendama Usually it's not that they invoke volcanoes, forest fires and plagues but rather are disasters themselves. That being said, it's like going straight for tectonic plate's neck. Not a smart thing to do.

So he's sick.....

His co-author on his previous series, "Alive:Final Evolution" died to his illness shortly after finishing the series on his deathbed. Knowing that, i'm sure he won't compromise his health for Noragami.

Contributor
@alfaindomart Adachitoka is two female artists, and I think only one of them is suffering from an illness that still hasn't fully recovered.

So... That arrow on the bike's seat... Aren't we going to make fun of it?

Users who are viewing this thread