Noragami - Vol. 23 Ch. 90 - A Necessary Meeting

uhhhh ive been waiting for this for so long!!!! all about Yukine death/ his family and know Hiyori's condition.... this will hurt a lot 🤕😭 Thank you so much for the update!!

Thank you for the update! So there was a reason Yukine was by a mailbox that's years in the making.

Please just quickly smash that father face. And yukine, please get some sense! Fool teen, all he can do is making trouble for yato and hiyori.

Fed-Kun's army
Yup, she's super duper dying by the end of this story. and will probably become a shinki. my only wonder is how the hell yato is going to become a legit God.

Dex-chan lover
Im kinda lost, how's Hiyori gettin weakened? I mean he is looking for Yato met Kazuma in last ch. Now shes collapse and everyone here yell out she will become a shinki? 😵😵

I'm being patient with Yukine...but I wish he didn't have to go through another character arc while Yato deals with his dad which should have been the penultimate development in end game.

I swear to all that is lovely that if Hiyori DIES because she was trying to help Yukine, I'm gonna lose my marbles. She's already put herself at risk on several occasions, he wants her LIFE too?

damn, so we finally meet the sister, only to have the bombshell dropped that if hiyori continues like this she'll die?? and that from the brief bit of dialogue we get from yukine's sister, it looks like even though she and her mother likely left for their own safety she always hoped that he'd be okay and she genuinely starts crying when she mistakes hiyori to be her brother's daughters??? owwww. not to mention that fact that yukine is slowly losing it, being pulled along by father further and further down into the abyss. also confirmation that what yukine felt when he was attacking yato was the image of everything he hated in his father, not yato himself.

Users who are viewing this thread