Noragami - Vol. 23 Ch. 91.2 - To do The Right Thing

Aggregator gang
Why is it unavailable for me? Can anyone help?

Solved. Thank you.

Poor take haha.

...I just hope that the reason as for why the "dad" holds such a grudge against the heavens won't be "because they killed my beloved"... If that's the reason, then there would be, like, millions of people like him. Same if that person was a god without a lifeline: Japanese gods were created and forgotten almost everyday........

at one point yato patience will reach it limit and there only two option kill his dad or kill yukine.
not to mention if yato now hiyori dying will only adding fuel to to the fire , lets hope our war god awaken once more

holy crap, this series has been going on for 10 years now...they should end soon

Maybe this should end with yukine passing on, or idk through some divine miracle get returned to the living. Then he could live with his remorseful sister and meet hiyori without issue. Can't really say it's an asspull since we're dealing with gods here, though there's been no presidence for something like that.

Fed-Kun's army
Yukine's going all philosophical on the audience, his sister is welcoming to punishment (that can't be good), Heaven is finally starting to move its forces, and I'm here like...

"Good to know Adachitoka didn't forget my ship".

In Yukine's own self-righteousness, he finds a way to achieve a lopsided way of justice. And he's a Hafuri at that. Can he really split heaven?

Aggregator gang
Now that Viina is awake, probably it's going to be her doing the same favor to Yato since he has been slighted by Yukine right, cmiiw. Now I'm waiting what miracle will Yukine get to survive that situation, since he's a MC.

by now the pacing of the story feels so slow... but I want to keep reading to know how it ends!

Dex-chan lover
A little thing some readers forgot... Yukine is poisoned, and I mean literally.

The god's secret isn't just any information, it is contagious, and it affects shinkis' minds at a fundamental level, couple that with the traumatic experience Yukine is remembering and a millennia old petty little bitch manipulating him... come on, it isn't a hard equation to figure.

Users who are viewing this thread