Noraneko Shoujo to no Kurashikata

Double-page supporter
Megumin Aproved

rKxNDWE.jpg

I think I stopped following this back on chapter 21, so imagine my surprise to get a notification...

If a hentai can be wholesome, this would be that hentai. No scumy behavior that leaves a bad taste in your mouth. Nice blend of romance. Monogamy. This is the hentai to read if you're horny but had a bad day.

@Ochredog If you like this then check out 1LDK+JK. It's kinda like this one. Fluffy hentai about a JK and a salary man.

Can anyone recommend me story like this but with non H series instead? I believe the all aged PG-13 could be amazing same as most typical stories nsfw works one lol

Even with out the H this series would be nice. I really want to see them confess to each other.

Fed-Kun's army
Read first chapter and I'm half way into second one and I already resent the mc. Does it get better? Or is he just a POS taking advantage Of the girl throughout The story?

Dex-chan lover
Read first chapter and I'm half way into second one and I already resent the mc. Does it get better? Or is he just a POS taking advantage Of the girl throughout The story?
I've read a few chapters and feel the same about the situation and male MC. But I don't care whether or not it gets better. I'm out.

This "wholesome, fluffy, vanilla romance" concerns Takada Mitsuru, a teenage orphan girl abandoned by a string of foster families. Homeless and without other options, she seeks last-resort help from Satou Atsutaka, an adult salaryman she has never met and with whom she shares only a tenuous connection. Compelled more by obligation than concern, he grudgingly agrees to let her stay in his small 1LDK apartment, at least temporarily.

Atsutaka initially takes care to maintain appropriate boundaries with his adolescent guest. One night, however, he comes home drunk and becomes sexually aggressive. Rather than recoil, Mitsuru disrobes and offers him her body. She does this, we learn, not because she likes him or wants sex, but because she was taught from childhood (by the awful relatives who eventually threw her away) to accept abuse as the price of survival.

After that, Atsutaka gleefully turns Mitsuru into his personal loli cum dump. He doesn't seem to care that her compliance arises from desperation, and when she resists, he simply takes her by force. In chapter two, for instance, Atsutaka gets excited while helping Mitsuru buy underwear. He therefore rapes her in a dressing booth, trusting fear to keep her quiet. (In chapter three, her angry response is treated as a throwaway joke.)

People can like what they like. I don't judge, and for a JK fuckpet fantasy, Noraneko Shoujo is fairly benign. But it ain't for me.

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
I've read a few chapters and feel the same about the situation & MMC. But I don't care whether or not it gets better. I'm out.

In this "fluffy vanilla" story (as other commenters have called it), a sexually-abused orphan child abandoned by her foster family seeks shelter & help from a man to whom she has only a tenuous connection. He grudgingly agrees to let the girl stay in his small apartment and initially maintains respectful boundaries. However, when he gets drunk and becomes sexually threatening one night, she offers him her body -- as she was trained to do in early childhood by the relatives that eventually threw her away.

From that point forward, the MMC uses her tiny, adolescent body as a sex toy. He dominates her physically, exploiting her dependence without apparent remorse. In chapter two, for instance, he becomes sexually aroused and therefore rapes her in a public place, trusting fear and force to keep her quiet. Her anger in response is treated as trivial, a throwaway joke.

People can like what they like, I don't judge. And this is far from the worst smut out there. Nonetheless, it ain't for me.
All of his attempts at being considerate falls so fucking flat when he keeps using her for sex.

Users who are viewing this thread