not a scans group, but curious for any recs for fonts and sfx

i'm currently trying to start a webtoon with my friend and we're working on eps. we are both brand new and need some recs on fonts. i need a shaky font, any special fonts yall use for all sorts of sfx, and a normal speech font. any help is much appreciated ~~

Group Leader
The basic and most commonly used normal speech fonts are Anime Ace or Wild Words. I use CC Astro City for some of the narration parts and Laffayette Comic Pro for some thought bubbles. You can also use some Komika fonts like Komika Text or Komika Text Kaps. I think it's best to use an all uppercase font for your normal speech. For small hand-written text and small text outside bubbles, you can use Augie. You can also use GoodDog for hand-written stuff. Talking about SFX, for shouting and stuff, I use Badaboom, for superhero-like FX you can use Shaka Pow, and for all other SFX, I use Razing. Some other SFX fonts are YouMurderer and Pigae. And if you're looking for a shaky font, then you can check out Poultrygeist and Torn Asunder BB

Dex-chan lover
... or check this font guide by AnonBlack Typesetting Guide:
https://mangadex.org/chapter/761019

Users who are viewing this thread