Not a Scans Scans Group

Group Leader
@Gyges @zain01 Hello, sorry about that. Our server was closed down due to some issues with reposters (and a potential legal problem) but we're back up again! Please click that discord icon for the new server invite!

can you upload this . https://wfwf42.com/view?toon=4185&num=1&title=발렌타인키스1화
it's a brand new hot one that I founded 😀

Is there a schedule or rotation pattern to your releases? It seems like you guys don't stick to one series and catch up before moving onto another, but rather take turns? 🧐

Group Leader
@DexerMang We just release whatever gets done! We don't have any series on priority or off priority so nothing has a schedule. Just goes with the flow~

Thank you so much for the scans and the hardwork guys❤️
Ps: if it's not a burden, will you guys update "beatrice" manhwa? 😢 I just saw in a spanish web (novelcool) it's ch 23 already 😭i'm eager to know what happen next since I cant read spanish😂

I LOVEYOU GUYSSS SO SO MUCH!
thank you for all the updates!
and if you guys time the future I would love it if you updated Milady Just Wants to Relax soon!!

Dex-chan lover
You guys push out chapters at an industrial level, thank you for all your work and stay healthy!

Guys...
Can i request ??
If can translate flower in the Palace please....
That my favorit manhwa and no one translate 😭😭😭

Can you please update the manga "Lady Baby"? It's been a month since you last updated it. I understand if you can't make it faster because I know you translate a lot of comics.

Dex-chan lover
Who knew it would be possible to have such a handsome group of none scanlators!

Group Leader
@oyo They can't be fixed. You have to wait for the domain to change back again for them to work

Thank you so much for translating Be Happy until the end. It was a beautiful story.

Just wanted to drop by to say thank you for doing such an amazing work you guys!
I just realized that somehow I ended up reading most of the webtoons y'all are 'not' scanlating lol. Excellent work on Monster Duchess btw!

Users who are viewing this thread