Not a Scans Scans Group

Thank you so much for all the hard work you guys put into scanlating these wonderful stories for us. Big hug to each of you!

hello I recently started translating webtoons and I tried uploading it on this web but it keeps saying only zip archives allowed I've tried different image to zip converters but it's not working so I wanted to ask what app or website can I use to convert to Zip and upload

Thanks~
Please don't drop "I want to be a receptionist of the magic world". I look forward to new chapters

Thank you for translating so many amazing series. I always look forward to the days when my follows page is filled with cuteness from some of your series. Keep up the good work! :)

Thank you guys for translating so many great series. You’re awesome 👍👍😍 keep up the good work.

Quick question, when will Beatrice be updated? Coz I’ve fall in love with the story and sadly it’s hard to read from the raw.( wish I could understand Korean 😢) so I’m looking forward to your translation.

Cheers

Thank you for the hard work ! I m really grateful for that !
Ps- When will sincerely I became a duke’s maid be updated? I m really eager on reading what happens next 😀

Thanks for all of your hard work, really appreciate it! Sorry to hear about people sharing on insta and other sites and causing problems. You're not the only ones being hit; I wouldn't be surprised if mangadex itself is about to get hit because of this. ~A~

Hopefully things clear up quickly and you guys are mostly unaffected.

😄
Thanks guys,
I love how clean your work is, definitely can see the amount of effort in each chapters. Keep it up, and sorry on behalf of everyone who still upload your work on insta regardless the warning signs 😣
I hope it won’t affect the continuation of this series. It’s one of my favorite reincarnation manhwa by far. 😍

Lately, every time I find a new series to love, I see that it's translated by NASS 😃

Just wanted to drop by and express my sincere thanks for letting all of us read such wonderful works. You guys have no obligation to do any of this but you still do, and I truly appreciate your hard work! 😊

Dex-chan lover
NSS knows exactly what to pick up that aligns with what I like. Gimme that Hurt and Comfort.

Discord link has expired, cant find the group in search either..

Users who are viewing this thread