Not a Scans Scans Group

GUYS! THANK YOU SO MUCH for translating Monster Duchess I REALLY LOVE THAT WEBTOON.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR AMAZING WORK AND HARD WORK! <3 <3
ALWAYS STAY HEALTHY!

Want to say thank you so much for Monster Duchess, one of my favorite stories out there. But I also wanted to ask why there hasn't been an update with it in 2 weeks?

Thank you for translating all those mangas, however, when will you plan to update ”Lady Baby”? I came every day to check if there is a new chapter updated but it had been 2 months now with no update 😭😭😭😭

Thank you so much for the translation. But i wonder about lady baby. Are you guys have any plan to update soon? I'm looking forward to read it. 😍

Thank you for updating Umi no Cradle!! I've been waiting for it for a long time 🥰

THANK YOU SOO MUCH FOR CAPABLE MAID ❤❤❤
Honestly can't express how much I love this series, I'm so thankful to the team !!! Chapters 30-31 look amazing from the raws (Prince Rael's smile (♥_♥) ), I'm so looking forward to reading them !!!

Group Leader
Thank you so much for picking up Back Alley Life! I was so excited when I learned that it was being translated again. I hope that you'll continue to translate future chapters!

Users who are viewing this thread