Not a Scans Scans Group

@Zinon my account is 3 days old because I finally realized the site doesnt keep track of the stuff Ive read unless I had an account. It got tiring trying to remember where I was reading.

If youre thinking i made this account to white knight anyone i didnt.

Aggregator gang
@EmptySkies
Back on the days people would just translate whatever the F they wanted and no one would complain, you know the difference between then and now? To me is the love to share something they like, what a coincidence they just released after someone started to translate the manga, if you don't believe it's fishy then that's up to you.

I appreciate the work they do, but hogging a project is not a priority for you is very shitty, that's not love for sharing anymore.

after reading the images you posted about talking with the uploader.
you seriously want to call this a snipe?
are you serious? after the amount of time it wasn't uploaded, then you decided to post chapters?
of course a single person would be weary of your group, especially if they looked up your group.
your leader had the choice of talking to the person, seeing the situation from both sides and then making a decision.
And as it shows, it wasn't a good decision to unilaterally say no. And just because you say "we would highly prefer that you didn't, but at the end of the day, it's up to you." this is not a statement that absolves you of any wrong doing. In fact quite the opposite. And as you can see, perception is everything.

Dex-chan lover
@EmptySkies Bro imagine white knighting a scanlation group, couldn’t be me

The dude literally said “it’s up to you,” and got pressed when they ended up doing what they wanted to all passive-aggressive. Then randomly decided to drop these same chapters at the exact same time two months after updates have been dead. Just a coincidence and no pettiness on display here, I’m sure.

I think what is most telling about this group is that their Official Leader's response to the independent translator in the recent drama was literally "we are fine with you doing these chapters by yourself provided that you let our group take credit for it."

Um i just want to request a discord invite please as the one on your scan is a bit confusing whether its a big letter or a small one. Thank you.

Btw like the scan of lady baby hope you guys do more. 🤩😍

Because I'm reading the manga for free I'm not gonna complain about anything more ever in this difficult corrona time I'll just be grateful, cause any bad things can leave psychological problems and it's saddening too.

So... THANK YOU for all your hard work, keep going and STAY HEALTHY ❤💛💚💙💜

Thanks for the Sincerely: I Became a Duke's Maid and lady baby updates keep up the good work.

Just wanted to let you guys know, that I'm very grateful to you for translating so many man*as as you do. I read a lot of them. You deserve nothing but love, guys! :)

Hi I love you guys so much can you guys translate golden time
The sequel of light and shadow the group the quick brow fox is translating it but they have not been uploading it, and I loved light and shadow so I am really looking forward for someone to translate it

Thanks so much for your hard work, since right now I cannot help monetarily I will try supporting you guys by other means. 😘

Users who are viewing this thread