Not a Scans Scans Group

Fed-Kun's army
Some fuckers probably posted on instagram because "lol funny meme look at me im different and breaking rules". ngl I was going to post on some random social media platform because fuck NASS anyway, but someone might've beat me to it...

Hello, I just want to ask if you could pick up Priscilla's Marriage Request since it's been dropped. I love your group of determinated and talent artists! If you can't, then that is fine. I just wish that someone picks up that webcomic since it has a refreshing plot and the main characters are adorable!

I hope you guys continue doing Lady Baby. Someone else began doing it and it's unintelligible and the watermark covers the beautiful artwork. And now I see that 30 chapters of another series is mixed into Lady Baby... I really hope you guys continue doing Lady Baby. Your scanlation quality is top notch.

Fed-Kun's army
NASS dropping series left and right, almost as if they have too much to handle, almost as if it'd be nice if they had help from people that don't have to become them...

@zinon They haven't dropped anything yet if you check their discord, and it seems like their leader is having health issues and is on a break. Would be nice if they let others help with their series tho

I found a great manhwa on kakao, it's called "Dictatorship" I felt in love with this story, could you pick this project please if you enjoy it ?

Hey Clean Freak! Aoyama-kun is not translated to english yet so could you guys pick this project up

Thank you very much for your work, guys! (*=^ᆺ^)ノ Please, dont’t drop Wait Where the Shooting Star Has Fallen series! ミ☆ For me it’s your best work so far. I understand that it’s not very popular and you are busy with other projects, but it’s such a gem! ✧*・゚*・゚

I wish this was a scans group all the stuff that they happen to be part of or post is amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread