Not a Scans Scans Group

Aggregator gang
I am starting to think that you guys are actualy a scans group........ 🤐🤐🤐🤐

HAHAH, I love the group name! I discovered several amazing webtoons/manhwas because of you and thank you for these translations with your time and effort. 🤗

Thank you so much for translating this many mangas/mahuas/manhwas!!! You guys are honestly the best!!!!!! 🤗

Double-page supporter
Ah the first group I ever met and talked to properly also I see they took what ever mañana they were suggested first. I’m saying they need to drop some of the worse ones

Hi. I'm sorry. But, can I request from you guys? Can you guys translate "I Became a Maid in a TL Novel". The last group to translate did not continue because lost interest from readers. However, the average number of readers from the beginning to the end is there are around 10k people. Can you translate it? This webtoon is very interesting. Thank you

Thank you all for your time and dedication! I am reading many of these stories and greatly enjoy them! You're doin the lord's work out here😄

Aggregator gang
You guys are definitely a scans group. I have seen through your lies 😤😤😤😤🧐🧐🧐😱😱😤

Just wanna drop by... hopefully your team Not a Scans Scans Group everyone doing well and stay safe! Notice all your works been update slower been a well some have not update! Hopefully everything ok and going well for your team! Hopefully all my favorites manga from you guys have new updates.. thank you for your team hard work! 🙌❤️❤️

You guys ok? I havent been seeing a lot of uploads on you guys we are kinda worried.

Hey guys. I hope you're all doing okay. I just wanted to ask if you guys were still translating 'May I Please Ask You Just One Last Thing?' or if it was dropped.

Users who are viewing this thread